Toribash
ay its taj carbz why would u do tht to me dude u got my bro 10th dan acc banned forever and got me banned for 5 days i cant believe u did that so yea im leavin sin with tiff sry but tht was grimey of u
tajuddin thinks that he got banned by carbonking. pfft... The good memories will stay in my mind and his grammar too! XD joke
edit: Sent PM that carbonking can't ban him and admin banned him for farming!
Last edited by Uberis; Jan 26, 2010 at 04:56 PM.
dude imma 10th dan not a noob i kno carbz didnt ban me nirs did buh carbz snitched on me and carbz even said he went and told nirs on me and kabuto and got us banned
Any proof about that? Still it's against Toribash Community's rules and Sin's rules! You broke the rules and got the punishment about broking the rules and I don't see a big reason why are you leaving! Just because you got banned and took the punishment! Everybody has so sensitive feelings now!
he didnt have to go and tell an adman he couold have gave me a strike or sumthin buh all becuzz of him my brother lost his 10th dan acc with all his textures and 200k tc just becuzz carbz told an admit so tht's why im leavin end of descussion when i get my shop started i'll send the clan some tc pce
Wtf!? You didn't get permabanned about that!

edit: prove it that carbonking reported you!
Last edited by Uberis; Jan 26, 2010 at 07:01 PM.
my brother got permabanned and i didnt take screenies but ask carbz he'll tell u

and carbs told me ingame:"taj is that u" "answer me" "tajuddin if u dont answer me i'll go get a admin and report you" "ok dont say i didnt warn you"
:facepalms:
You ignored him so you got the punishment!
And why you got just banned and your brother permabanned? That doesn't make any sense!