Toribash
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Okay, I tried everything in the tutorial, I still can't run away from ganks and still can't kill anybody. I get kicked alot now for having a .1 kd.

Now I'm desperate, can anyone kind of tutor me or something? I really need help in HoN.

Does/can anybody tutor me? If so, please pm, even if you can just help problem solve and/or give tips that I'm having.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
If anybody wants to use my referral link: http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=0JHYDDVW Thanks in advance

I go by both Shlimby and Shlim ingame
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Players who were already paid users will have Legacy accounts. Legacy accounts receive a lifetime of free access to all HoN heroes and are able to play in Verified Only games, to ensure that experts and beginners are separated. Legacy accounts can no longer be purchased.

Welp, at least I won't have to pay for anything and can avoid the influx of Brazillians and children.
HoN!
i have started playing HoN for about a week now and i already play league of legend.when i started playing heroes of newerth i thought the game was impossible.bur i hear on HoN that people said LoL was hard aswell. but i am used to the game now so it is now very enjoyable.
Originally Posted by chongy View Post
i have started playing HoN for about a week now and i already play league of legend.when i started playing heroes of newerth i thought the game was impossible.bur i hear on HoN that people said LoL was hard aswell. but i am used to the game now so it is now very enjoyable.

lol. is not hard what so ever lol
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB