Toribash
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Ah, he's a fellow southerner. I'm from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korce

When I left, i wasn't old enough for slang, I left when I was 2 years old, and only speak it with my frail grandparents.

also, the word for tail sounds like bitch.

Its bisht.

pronounced Bee-sht.

oh cool. He talks about Albania all the time. He would go back and visit, but he isnt exactly...legal, so if he goes back there he cant come back here. Once he gets all that sorted out though he and I are going, lol, whether or not he knows it yet.

Korçë, like most of what I have seen of the country, looks amazing.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
oh cool. He talks about Albania all the time. He would go back and visit, but he isnt exactly...legal, so if he goes back there he cant come back here. Once he gets all that sorted out though he and I are going, lol, whether or not he knows it yet.

Korçë, like most of what I have seen of the country, looks amazing.

Don't go. Honestly, I went when I was 14 and was mugged like 19 times.

Albania right now is in terrible turmoil, and is up for another 97'(ask him what this means)

Considering the prime minister is a corrupted douche and his competition *disapears*.
Last edited by Hyde; Aug 21, 2009 at 04:44 AM.
Hoss.
-19 years old, born in brasil 02/02/1990
- I play toribash since 2.3
- 5 dan black belt
- No-Mercy moderator
- night out with friends.

I come in?
Hello in, avoid the carpet because we have troubles whiping the cumstains though.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Don't go. Honestly, I went when I was 14 and was mugged like 19 times.

Albania right now is in terrible turmoil, and is up for another 97'(ask him what this means)

Considering the prime minister is a corrupted douche and his competition *disapears*.

That's terrible. From the pictures it looks like such a beutiful fucking country :/

Also, welcome to the new folks
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
not only am i 19 i live in the united states i like pie and sometimes have terrible gas

7th dan black belt

born 12-29-1989
You don't say?
Originally Posted by deady View Post
That's terrible. From the pictures it looks like such a beutiful fucking country :/

Also, welcome to the new folks

It is, but the only people left there are ignorant villagers and politicians, which are almost the same thing.
Hoss.