Ranking
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
@DesertAir - I said I need boomhit, I'll dance after it ;o

thank you anyway

No problem, I'll try working on a boom hit just for you ;o
Vor, nice relaxed style, Clean dm and a nice pose at the end. great work!

maybe your left arm gave a little stff feeling, but that isn't something to worry about

6/10, would like to see a longer one, but it's hard to do a long and good looking decap replay

Here is my selfspar with swords (and the mod), enjoy:
Attached Files
Sword Spar.rpl (692.2 KB, 8 views)
jisse_sparring_swords.tbm (14.4 KB, 5 views)
[CT] [Obey] [Oshi]

vid

Thanks Fred. Already talked about your selfspar on Skype.

About the replay, I was working on it to make it longer but it got messy so I started a new and better one for you.
Attached Files
%23V%20-%20Velocity.rpl (73.4 KB, 5 views)

Hello my Friends. Well i cant play multiplayer with you guys because i always got like 16 frames. No way to play a spar or something else. But its quite good enough for some SP replays shizz.

I made 2 madmanns mh or kinda freestyle shizzle stuff. Check it out Florida rockZ
Attached Files
Chazer - boringss .rpl (227.3 KB, 10 views)
Hello Chazer!!!
The first madman was really, really good.
Almost perfect,simple but well made, smooth and realistic,the opener was really sexy the kick also just the punch sounds like it wasnt so hard.
the second one:
well the first kick was good but i am sure that you could dm and he other pec, and there was a really long grab.
But great job
Thx Vordred, And yes youre right cr0. Well i didnt spend more then 10 mins on it. so its okey.

Here another one. Nothing special again. was made in a boring time.

Well btw, please tell me some moves i should try on. i want to make some new stuff but im not so creative. Tell me your thoughts and maybe i make it visuall.
Attached Files
Chazer - Dont fear me.rpl (126.2 KB, 9 views)