Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
and then we played leapfrog in the dojo for a while

And it made the hurt go away <3

Now that I know what's coming from it, I'm just gonna instantly run into the largest group of enemies that I can find when the Stalker comes, then turn invis and let the ai take the brunt of the beating.

stupid invuln to knockback and instantly chunking me to 90 hp <.< how was i supposed to know he's invuln to damage while kneeling

And no, it's not my cat. It was an adorable little thing shown to me by an old friend.

Edit: just wondering, but is it possible to get the Stalker to spawn in an assassination mission? Cause I would totally love to kill two birds with one stone.
Last edited by Oracle; May 28, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You'd be doing the same assassination mission multiple times before you'd get the stalker to appear, but yes he can show up on any type of mission including void missions.
Finally got 'Hate' finished, had another stalker encounter but it got blown. Would've gotten another blueprint. 'Haters' gonna 'hate'. Also got frost finished and tatered, finally. And more void keys ;o
Last edited by k6vamees; May 29, 2013 at 08:54 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I got all pumped and ready to fight the Stalker again, so I went and amassed a large ass horde of infested to fight him for me when he started taunting me.

Mother fucker spawned in an unreachable spot ._.
No where's unreachable, you just need to spot the route to get to it & have enough stamina to get to it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Unreachable for the Infested is what I mean :s my plan of killing two birds with one stone failed miserably because he just shot me with his Despair the second I came out of invis, stumbling me, before he one shot me with his dash.
1. I finally have all the (currently known) void rewards. The Reaper Prime is great (animation set especially).

2. DE_Steve just made an interesting post about their upcoming plans. Of particular interest is the clan stuff: Looks like they'll be tiering clan sizes and construction costs. At the moment clan Space Police is sitting just under the 30 member mark, so we'll probably be tentatively aiming for that tier (Also, we went ahead and cancelled the construction of the reactor and T connector in anticipation of lowered costs).

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Out of curiosity, which tech tree we gonna research when we finally get the oracle? Or are we just gonna diversify?