Toribash
[APP] yuseimot
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Sorry after reading my first application I realised how utterly terrible it was so here is my second attempt

Hello Aeon!

Good afternoon my name is Elijah aka yuseimot.I'm 15 freshman year of highschool.I'm a 10th dan black belt and i've been playing toribash quite a while I started about 3 years ago with a couple friends and we've been hooked ever since.Even though I stopped playing toribash for a while and lost some of my skill my main mods were Aikido,Mushu,Wushu,Aikido Big Dojo these These are usually my main but I play a few others on the side.

I've been in quite a few clans pyro and Essence to name a few Both died to inactivity.I made plenty of friends in these clans and I usually fit in just fine with everyone else I was a loyal and active member in each of these clans even leading pyro at one point.I am extremely ingame and form active usually posting 2 to 3 times a day if necessary and playing about 3-5 games a day on my free time.I never got into trouble in my any of my clans I was always a well respected active member of every clan i've been in and hopefully I can be the same in Aeon.

I've live in San Antonio , Texas my entire life and I have some qualities I believe can benefit Aeon.I'm a nice lay'd back guy I don't really take anything personally fun to joke around with and have a good time whether it be in game or on the forms.I enjoy drawing hanging out with my friends sports and normal 15 year old stuff.I do fairly fine in school taking a GT science course and making overall decent grades (except English by far my worst subject)I'm currently using multiple softwares to see if I can use my outside skill of art and bring it into toribash in the form of textures though i'm still new to it I think eventually i'll get the hang of it and be able to create decent textures I hope these characteristics help me join Aeon.

I would really hope to join Aeon because it is a lay'd back forum based clan which I really like because i enjoy meeting new people and making more toribash friends and connections and also because you seem like funny nice people who like to laugh and just overall have a good time.

I've never been banned but i've had a warning for a useless post which I was quick to fix by making all of my post meaningful and over 6 words at least other than I'm clear.

SkypeOrachinchin
TimezoneCentral

what kind of name is that supposed to be

also when he said "I'm a nice lay'd back guy" I orignally read "I'm a nice lay'd black guy" and was like w0t

But yea I don't see too much wrong with the app besides a missing Jormungandr, it seems he struggles with the english language even more than TheAnimal (despite being a native speaker and the latter being just an idiot)

I'm neutral. Convince me
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
what kind of name is that supposed to be

also when he said "I'm a nice lay'd back guy" I orignally read "I'm a nice lay'd black guy" and was like w0t

But yea I don't see too much wrong with the app besides a missing Jormungandr, it seems he struggles with the english language even more than TheAnimal (despite being a native speaker and the latter being just an idiot)

I'm neutral. Convince me

He speaks American. It's like shit English so I am not surprised.

Aside from his American, I don't see anything bad with it.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
He put work into his application, and he doesn't look too bad from his app. I had reservations about him being another Rune (hence the delay in response), but he seems rather normal from his app, and I've been too lazy to look into anything else.

I'm going to say Yes.
I like the application, nothing bad in there imo

I'd give him a chance as a trail-member. Yiss from meh.
_SXD_
_AEON_
[APP] Joeseph
Originally Posted by Joeseph View Post
Application:
Hi guys, i´m Joe from Germany. I´m a 28 years old hairy dude, who likes Toribash and especially the community.
In my freetime i do things like programming (c++, UE4- i´m currently learning how to program neural networks in c++ and i´m making a 3d first person fish rpg in Unreal.) music (singer in a reggae band) and some art related things like 3d modelling\texturing. My favourite mods are wushu and various parcour mods. Right now i dont have a skype account but if iwill be accepted here i will make one immediately of course.

I play toribash since some years now and i have been the leader of 2 clans (Flames & German Underground).
I always tried to be respectful and creative in the forums (dont know if i was, only others can tell) and ive never been banned.
Since my old clan (GerU) is unfortunately dead, i had to search for a new one that fits my requirements
(active and friendly members, more focus on forum than ingame content).
Aeon was the first clan which came to my mind.

I´ve watched u guys from day one, since my old pal theAnimal (hi animal ;)
is the founder of this clan and i liked what i saw till today: you are active, you act like adults (and i think most of you are)
and you have a good management.

BUT theres one thing that may be a drawback for now: I´ve been inactive for about 3 years now
and im well aware that you guys will be sceptic if i will be active or not.
So if you consider to let me join but ure not sure about my activity,
i would be willing to be a member on probation for a duration of time of your choice (longer than the 4 weeks).
So i think thats basically it for now. Thanks in advance. Jormungandr

Know this guy from way back then, I would trust him with my life. Only negative I see is the possibility for him to become inactive again.

I vote Yes however
i think he is a HUGE gain for us in my opinion
-mature
-maybe inactive
-you can trust him!
-respectfully
-loyal
-leader quality

YES FOR SURE
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon