Endurance Onslaught 6.0
dillon care to explain what the hell you are doing in the server today?

first you kick pusga when its his server then you blame me and kick me, then pusga comes back and you ban him, and ban me. what the fuck
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
^
So he kicked me, I entered again, he kicked me again (he said he was gonna op me back), then I come in again and he changes the password.
"Dude you sure you are typing it well?"
The next second I'm banned.

By the way, never gonna op you again.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Charmon View Post
All you'd have to do use desaturate it in gimp.

You lost me at desaturate

But for the hurtlocker thing, are we allowed to use variations of mods like the new tk mod?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
nope, if i allow that there'll be to many variations coming in with a lot of separate criteria
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Erth I want to post a cool replay in your event but I don't remember the date D:

EDIT

WARNING: Watching the following screenshot may disturb your mind with the enormous amounts of fail.

lol

Last edited by pusga; Jan 29, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
oh yeah
Ahh kawasaki.... Brings great memories when he was milkyshake. those were great times... when he wasnt a pot head.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Erth I want to post a cool replay in your event but I don't remember the date D:

EDIT

WARNING: Watching the following screenshot may disturb your mind with the enormous amounts of fail.

lol

Pro tip: Toribash wasn't out until 2006. I'm loving that guy already.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

EDIT

lol

fucking o7 to that retarded idiot.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox