Toribash
Name: Jaco
Belt: 9th Dan Black Belt
Past Clans: Wicked, wHo ,SyN ,DAT ,DeM ,SXC ,Hive ,DD ,Inq
Mods:Aikido mostly
GMT: UTC+02:00
Why you want to join [eVo]: Comeing back from a year of inactivity , want to have a place with friends and fellow clan members to chat , play and have fun with. Evo is a respectable clan with mature members. One of the only clans who do not just blend in with the thousands of other 'nooby' clans. Being in a clan wil boost my activity and give toribash new life for me.
Last edited by Jaco; Jan 8, 2011 at 08:27 AM.
R.I.P.
Name:besterich27
Belt:Black, 2nd Dan after like 600 games.
Past Clans:None
Modes:Aikido,twinswords, classic sumo, judo.
GMT: +2
Why you want to join [eVo]:The clan looks awesome, it got lots of skilled members, actually. Only skilled members... i have seen them pwning other 10th Danīs in Aikido and Twinsword. Its the best clan in Toribash, thats what i think. I also want to join because, i know a movie named "Evolution". The clan actually is same in cool as the movie, and i love the movie. So, i love the clan.
Last edited by besterich27; Jan 8, 2011 at 05:23 PM.
Everyone needs to pay attention to the "Application Format" Just because you are the correct belt. Or know people in the clan. Doesn't always mean you will get in. Here at eVo. We are more of a family then a clan. Sometimes you just have to be respected. Or Trip just has to really love you. Either way you look at it. Dont try to just post what you think will get you in. Add every detail to it. Best modes. Worst modes. Something you would like to improve on while being in the clan. Manners, Respect. Anything like that. Yeah I might be a dick. But I Was a dick before I joined. And it really doesn't make a difference. Be who you are. Not who you think we will like.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

I want to join [Evo]
Name: MrJingles1

Belt: Blue(originally black belt)

Past Clans:I have never been in an official clan before and this one looks awesome

Modes:Sorry I don't know what this is.

GMT:-5

Why you want to join [eVo]:I want to join Evolution because I could never
find a clan that I really liked, and I think this clan is really awesome for being so high ranked. I also want to join because I know there are a lot of skilled players in this clan which can help me get better and teach me more stuff about toribash, and I want to be in an official clan for once because all the unofficial clans I have been in died.

here is a replay I made a few days ago ;)

Edit I am with drawing my app.

Oh yea I think big booty bitches is halarious too xD
Attached Files
Messy Kill.rpl (134.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 10, 2011 at 01:28 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Name: Gabriel
Belt: Black Belt ( 100 games to 2nd )
Past Clans: I didnt remember right now...
Modes: Running, Wushu, Judo , Jousting, Aikido.
GMT: Brazil - GMT - 2:00
Why i want to join? Because is a good clan, and in my conception have future, i want make part of the history of all this ( not all ), and make friendships with members , be a good player and member, fight in tournaments, fight in clan wars, and ... well, i think is done.

----
If you guys want a replay, or more, just ask it
21/12/2012 , The toribash's King will save us \o/
Name: Dominick
Belt: Black
Past Clans: None
Modes: Akido, Judo
GMT:
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because it's awsome and I want to have clan war's and make new friends I also want an awsome clan next to my name.
I WANT TO JOIN PLEASE IM BROWN BELT DEMASTER10...
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!