Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by tatjam View Post
Hey there!

Before i start my application, im gonna confirm that bad luck is inside me:
I were writing the app, after 10 minutes of writing, i Alt+Tab to check if anybody on the recruiting room said something, and my PC just BSOD. Win8 is known to give a lot of info in BSODs :P

Anyway, here is my app, hope you enjoy it!

I'm tatjam (also known as "tat"), i'm a spanish guy who loves toribash, and other games, im very fun, but that does not mean that i will use that fun to offend other people, or anything similar. I always follow the rules, i never raguequit and i never insult other people (unless it's real necesary :P )
I have been playing toribash for a while, but i have started to post in the forums little ago, im very active ingame, not that much in the forums (When i am in a clan i post 1-2 times per day, when im not in one, i rarely post...). Im known in a lot of communities by being nice and friendly (RL and virutal ones!), i have previusly been at Prey , since it died, i have been looking for a good clan, with friendly and active players.
Im a "new" black belt (Got black belt little ago), and i mostly play aikido, aikido variants (ABD, greykido...) and mushu.
Im very interested in Nitro because of its members, and the way they play, also looking to be a member of an active community.
I can contribute to the clan in clan wars, and i can do cool artwork (Sets, wallpapers, etc...)

I hope you like my application

Cheers!

I have to disagree with that unless you can prove that you have an alt, and being forums active is a big part of TB and our clan. So I am going to have to say No.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
one question, if it was in a clan war why was the clan war text not displayed above the end of game text (in grey)
-----
yeah not there.. whatever mistakes happen
Last edited by Day; Nov 1, 2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
nice job death thanks for contributing, also very nice replays
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello, I couldn't help but notice your awesome clan. [Nitro]
Im 12, Male, My name is John, And I live in Maryland.. Baltimore, Maryland, Also... I am 7th grade
My past clan was Voltz, I joined when I was a brown belt, Now I am a Black belt, and a couple of games away from 2nd dan. Ive read your rules and guidelines, I will be active in forums, I will respect leaders, and also, I am very friendly so feel free to ask me any questions...
I want to join a Mature, Strong, and at the same time nice clan, and I Think... I KNOW that nitro is it, I really want to join your clan, And I am polite, I don't say inappropriate things/ "Troll". I play Foot mod, Mushu, and Aikido mostly...
Thank you for your time to read this, Even if I don't make it into the clan, I still will appreciate your consideration!

Thank You,
imStunt
that xdefection guy is bad
he duels me 2k, lifts, then when I lift him back he ragequits and goes like '' omg nu feight a nub lifter ''

Apathetic User
About my application:

I dont have any kind of alt (another account is registered over the same IP, but its lower belt, and its not really mine).
I have been playing toribash since June-2014, for me thats a while, but its not that much compared to other users. I were off toribash for 2 months just after registering, as i had no internet connection over that time.

So i can say its not a while, but its some time...

Cheers!