Toribash
Name: Josh Cottrill
Date of birth:10/5/1997
GMT: -1
Primary language:English
Secondary language: Spanish (Kinda)
Belt: 7TH Dan Black Belt
Alternate accounts: None
Preffered mods: xspar.tbm, wushu.tbm, Brushu.tbm, Aikido.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm, Rk-mma.tbm
Previous clans: Sm0ke, Pure, Ex leader of iCoF
Biography:
EMAIL: Bubbl3box@gmail.com

Why you want to join: Just thought I could get into sparring more than I am already Needed a clan to get some sparring buddies Detacher tried to get me to join after I just left iCoF But I didn't want a clan right after I left one but now I do
Post 2 spar/tricking/parkour replays :
Attached Files
Sparring Detacher Part 7.rpl (954.2 KB, 6 views)
Sparring detacher part 8.rpl (960.1 KB, 5 views)
Sparring Jet part 6.rpl (530.9 KB, 4 views)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
Name: Josh Cottrill
Date of birth:10/5/1997
GMT: -1
Primary language:English
Secondary language: Spanish (Kinda)
Belt: 7TH Dan Black Belt
Alternate accounts: None
Preffered mods: xspar.tbm, wushu.tbm, Brushu.tbm, Aikido.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm, Rk-mma.tbm
Previous clans: Sm0ke, Pure, Ex leader of iCoF
Biography:
EMAIL: Bubbl3box@gmail.com

Why you want to join: Just thought I could get into sparring more than I am already Needed a clan to get some sparring buddies Detacher tried to get me to join after I just left iCoF But I didn't want a clan right after I left one but now I do
Post 2 spar/tricking/parkour replays :

Yeah Josh i know you very well, we need you
Free Style Sparrer
Originally Posted by SonnyMSF View Post
Heyy, we good, you ?

I'm well stopped by to see how you're doing.
TORIITO: se usar minhas imagens eu te reporto.
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Hey guys i made a short madman tell me what you think C:

I didn't see anything bad in the replay, I think it could have a little more speed.
Last edited by NiceKE; Nov 16, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
Come join the [Modding Community]
Thanks for letting me in Sonny :3
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
>_>
Just a few replays :P sparring and single player
Attached Files
#Twertles 3.rpl (144.9 KB, 4 views)
Basic triking with Acid.rpl (561.3 KB, 4 views)
Practice-.rpl (393.4 KB, 6 views)
trking (Short).rpl (89.7 KB, 6 views)
trking (Short)2.rpl (73.6 KB, 4 views)
Anyone one wanna spar?
hi evevy body its nice to see some new names in spar as in josh ;) i new you would come around sooner or later but i want to tell you all that i got this dumbass lap top that cant dwnload any thing as in toribash D: i cry but i would like to see some stuff from my clan it woud be nice if you guys put a vid together for me to watch and dont forget to add in some f my od spars people who have them sonny do this for me bro i miss toribash badly and i would like every body to send me a message just saying hi or what ever yours. truly Detacher/xxspar/deta/det/Rotations/.... i have to many names but you get the point ill be back in the game soon so dont forget about master det
-----
hi evevy body its nice to see some new names in spar as in josh ;) i new you would come around sooner or later but i want to tell you all that i got this dumbass lap top that cant dwnload any thing as in toribash D: i cry but i would like to see some stuff from my clan it woud be nice if you guys put a vid together for me to watch and dont forget to add in some of my old spars people who have them sonny do this for me bro i miss toribash badly and i would like every body to send me a message just saying hi or what ever yours. truly Detacher/xxspar/deta/det/Rotations/.... i have to many names but you get the point ill be back in the game soon so dont forget about master det
Last edited by detacher; Nov 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump