Ranking
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
Aren't you Asian as well?

Half, but I apparently look Indian/Mexican/White/Asian depending on the state of my tan and hair length.

And there are respectable Magic players. There was a hot girl who showed up from another state to play at my FNM location, and she basically wrecked everybody except the one guy who drafted a standard deck worthy combo. And she was cute :s I couldn't look at her because I was so nervous that I failed hardcore at splitting her deck when I played against her, so my eyes were basically glued to the floor after that. But she was cute :s I'm terrible with women.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
:s I'm terrible with women.

But we all love you anyway, still, I've never actually tried or really been aware of these magic games being played. Probably because I'm in the UK.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Half, but I apparently look Indian/Mexican/White/Asian depending on the state of my tan and hair length.

And there are respectable Magic players. There was a hot girl who showed up from another state to play at my FNM location, and she basically wrecked everybody except the one guy who drafted a standard deck worthy combo. And she was cute :s I couldn't look at her because I was so nervous that I failed hardcore at splitting her deck when I played against her, so my eyes were basically glued to the floor after that. But she was cute :s I'm terrible with women.

You're like the token nerdy character in a 90s highschool drama kids movie.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS

You and me both
Oracle this is what you do:
Step 1: go to local liquor store and buy lots of alcohol
Step 2: drink alcohol that you purchased
Step 3: fuk bitches, make money
Step 4: be happy

You're welcome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|