Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

the background on the right looks cooler imo, like the futuristic typeface.
-----
text color could be worked on

remember that if you are going to do dis you gotta do like... all of the banners not just the logo Xd
Last edited by Day; Dec 28, 2015 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
the background on the right looks cooler imo, like the futuristic typeface.
-----
text color could be worked on

remember that if you are going to do dis you gotta do like... all of the banners not just the logo Xd

Mmk

That should be easy enough, now that I have the theme.

I'll literally use the same background but change the words and the size
-----
INCOMING!

New concept coming in.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Dec 29, 2015 at 04:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
No idea of this is a great idea but I tough like a cool car and you know when you gets ultra speed "Nitro" and at the back or top of the car it says "Nitro" on it. But its your choice

this is all I got bud lol. If we want something like that, then somebody has to hire a real artist. Besides, most clans just have a graphic with their name or whatever, and this is my take on it.

Added a border, do you guys have preferences? It makes it look bulkier.

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
No idea of this is a great idea but I tough like a cool car and you know when you gets ultra speed "Nitro" and at the back or top of the car it says "Nitro" on it. But its your choice

I feel like that would be generic and obvious keep up what your doing sky (i'm not giving my full opinion yet but I want to see other comment about it.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I think I may like the one without the border because it seems simpler. But then again the first one may seem a little too plain. I guess I don't really know which one I like better.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I agree with dj.

Try the futuristic text with the tribal underlay with no border.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
How about size guys, do you feel that it should be bigger? This is slightly smaller than the old logo, and still smaller than other clans. If you guys are OK with the size, that's awesome, but if not, I'll have to change it (I'll redo it but bigger [resizing loses resolution unless it's redone completely])
It doesn't look bad, but it does look like you used Microsoft Wordart to make it :S

Here's what the banners will look like. They'll probably all have the same border.