Toribash

xD

Was out last night.. long time ago I made party with rutz it was just great to talk about toribash irl!!
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post

xD

Was out last night.. long time ago I made party with rutz it was just great to talk about toribash irl!!

Why are you both such sexy mother fuckers? xD
You su lucky ;)
How was rutz?
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Shit BBKing! You're one sexy MOFO (same with rutz) ;) I would go gay for BBKing xD

#BBKingIsASexyBeast #RutzIsASexyBeast #NickroxitIsASexyBeast #Tedster789IsASexyBeast #MonkIsASexyClanFullOfSexyBeasts
Alright guys, it's Saturday so I'm gonna start working on the picture. If anyone still wants to be in the photo, try to get in the replay soon before I finish it, and I'll try to get you in.
Currently I have poses from: Mamafeeds, Peacebit, B4CKST4B, GrAmOf0n, TimmyboyG, and iKas. If your name isn't on there but it should be, speak up or send a replay. Also, BBK, do you want to be in the picture?
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
I already sent my replay, you have to download mod and the replay, the point where the stance is where he is pointing the gun at uke.
-----
And nick sent his to.... :l Also put me next to nick!
Attached Files
800.rpl (141.1 KB, 4 views)
area.tbm (5.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by tedster789; Dec 6, 2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll do a good pose tonight spaxxor ;)

Here's a selfie undrunken with my amazing wife..

#woot

You look like pewds in a way... ._. .. #sexehbeasttothemaxlikeme. pose for what spaxxor?
-----
BBKing you up for a MAS? o3o
Last edited by Greed; Dec 6, 2014 at 11:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S I L I C O N E F E E T