Toribash
Lol I literally just finished Rail Wars right now. Yeah I enjoyed it a lot, it's actually very entertaining.
Hahaha wait till you get to the hunter exam the story gets amazing from then onwards. I found the beginning a bit boring to be honest.
Can anybody help me identify an anime? I wanted to watch it long ago, but now I can't remember the name.
The main character has to decide between absurd options in his daily life, just like if it was a game. It's not a lot of information, but I don't know anything else.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Hahaha wait till you get to the hunter exam the story gets amazing from then onwards. I found the beginning a bit boring to be honest.

i just saw the 3th episode where they are going to start te exam . max people is 404 but gon is 405 i see , i wonder what will happen with him .
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Can anybody help me identify an anime? I wanted to watch it long ago, but now I can't remember the name.
The main character has to decide between absurd options in his daily life, just like if it was a game. It's not a lot of information, but I don't know anything else.

My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy

God trolled him soooo hard xD "Erabu!"