Originally Posted by xFIRExGAME View Post
its been a long time, just yes or no?

If you really wanna be in evo then you should be happy to wait a long time
I hate all games
Application
Name: Wilso52
Past Clans: Ripper, Z68, and Flame
What do I enjoy about Toribash: I enjoy all elements of Toribash
What can I bring to eVo: I am an excellent fighter and Rookie Parkourer.
Why Choose eVo: I want to be in eVo because there are many experienced and talented members and I want to be apart of it.
About me: I love video games only when they are a challenge, Yes I like to mess around but I still enjoy a thinking aspect.
User that recommended me: iAcer
Attached Files
0Me PK with ORLDZSON (3).rpl (686.3 KB, 2 views)
0Me PK with ORLDZSON (4).rpl (511.0 KB, 2 views)
0Me PK with SYYLEX.rpl (962.4 KB, 2 views)
0Me PK with LONGCHIN.rpl (1,005.1 KB, 1 views)
0Me God.rpl (35.5 KB, 2 views)
0Me vs. ORLDZSON.rpl (522.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Wilso52; Dec 31, 2015 at 04:40 AM.
Well, im active you can say im markeeter i want to join evo cause i like it, its good Clan tho, and i like the members they're so Sweet and I could do art for Members , and i also 800 rank ;p, so i may help in clans war :v
And again, im very active ingame & forums So yeah, also
Replay
-----
And for the members i know : idk will i just se their clan, it was eVo, but i forgot :v.

*applied to evil not sure if this was denied or not
Ik, but its been a long timee v:

Man I've been waiting to join Evolution for 2 years now . Wait that long then say it has been a long time.
eVo
Name:xXZOMB13Xx
GMT:Auckland, New Zealand
Past clans:Master Commanders, Fading(For a short while) and Hellsing
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? I enjoy playing with my friends, making good replays and maybe someday I will become a GM so I can enjoy helping toribash grow.
What can you bring to [eVo]?I can bring a good attitude and my best focus and skills.
Why choose [eVo]? I chose eVo because I really want to get better at sparring, parkour and tricking.
Tell us about yourself:I am 12 years old (Don't worry I am a mature person.), I live in Auckland, New Zealand, and Starting this year I am entering highschool. I generally am very active on Toribash but considering I am starting highschool this year I may not be on as often as I am now, but I will still go on toribash as soon as I get a chance to.
Replays: Sorry no replays atm ;(
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here:iAcer
Thank you!
Originally Posted by xXZOMB13Xx View Post
Name:xXZOMB13Xx
GMT:Auckland, New Zealand
Past clans:Master Commanders, Fading(For a short while) and Hellsing
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? I enjoy playing with my friends, making good replays and maybe someday I will become a GM so I can enjoy helping toribash grow.
What can you bring to [eVo]?I can bring a good attitude and my best focus and skills.
Why choose [eVo]? I chose eVo because I really want to get better at sparring, parkour and tricking.
Tell us about yourself:I am 12 years old (Don't worry I am a mature person.), I live in Auckland, New Zealand, and Starting this year I am entering highschool. I generally am very active on Toribash but considering I am starting highschool this year I may not be on as often as I am now, but I will still go on toribash as soon as I get a chance to.
Replays: Sorry no replays atm ;(
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here:iAcer
Thank you!

No.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3