Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I don't know I just knew Veigar is a AP guy so I said AP :S
-----
Is this a good build you think?
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1589

On Veigar, have a Deathfire's Grasp, Rabadon's Deathcap, and Voidstaff as your main 3 items along with boots.

By the way, Udyr > everybody else in jungle.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
but i still prefer lee sin, amumu or twisted fate for jungling

Jungle TF? Seems odd, I guess ganks could work with his yellow card and his ult. But using his ult with such a high CD would be stupid just to gank.

Explain if you could.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

flash stun works too and he got storng aoe farm. its quite slow but so gud at controling.
and its quite hard to do and fun . so what ould you like more?
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
so a day where i have played 10 games with malphite i have gone 9-1 as in win-loss

he is fkin amazing to play tanky

best game i had was 9-5-27
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
flash stun works too and he got storng aoe farm. its quite slow but so gud at controling.
and its quite hard to do and fun . so what ould you like more?

Nah, good for me. Not like I jungle anyways ;p.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I don't agree, what stance do you use?
I like using Noct as jungle or Shaco, there both great for ganks.
Whoever said Noct needs his ult to gank is so wrong, all you need is a position behind them use duskbringer then fear then shield right after and you should be well on your way. Also exhaust is a nice help.

Udyr clears the jungle ridiculously quickly. Saying he's a bad jungler would just be a lie. He reaches level 4 at around the 3:30 mark which is 30 seconds quicker than almost everyone else. The new jungle is basically about who has the best clearing time with aoe, which is always what Udyr had the most control in, even before the jungle changes. Not only that, but his ganks are pretty strong. He has a stunlock, all you need to have for a successful gank with Udyr is any type of cc from the lane at the very least, even a slow so you can get in for the stunlocks. He's also one of the best counterjunglers if not the best because of his ridiculous clearing time. Even if the enemy jungler catches him, it's going to be hard to fight Udyr with the stunlock and turtle shield. Get a Wit's End and Trinity Force, and you won't be losing any fights on your own.

On the topic of Nocturne, he was one of the best junglers until the jungle got rearranged. The mastery changes especially. He's hurting from the new jungle though since he's lacking in aoe that other junglers have.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
god, just got 2 teams without brains... 2 insta deafeats and all i wanted was 100 ip for my last move speed quint. :C
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.