Toribash
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Hey guys ! I just got invinted by Kratos ... awesome ! Some of you guys already know me, but i will introduce myself anyways . So my real name is David Xuan, i am 14 yrs old and i am from the Czech republic. I am playin tb like 2 years now and i stopped for 5 months because of school... but now its my comeback i guess . My best mods are spar and aikido big dojo (was in top 10). So thats all i wanted to say about me i guess . feel free to ask me if you want !

Heya man, welcome.

Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
former back flip co-leader eh? god damn it kratos. y u no vote with other high ranking members

lol that's a problem? Btw, i'll give you power to acess the private board, and when we have the private board i'll do it, i told ya.

Originally Posted by Toon View Post
So how is everyone today?

Oh, fine fine, you?
Last edited by Kratos; Dec 30, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
shouldn't we just vote with the council with how many yes's and no's? more fair than some1 sending an app to you and you liking it and inviting them?
I can pay for the private board if you guys want.
I'm good how are you toon?
Yeah I agree with perfect.
I like how you did it before. You sent us pms with the apps and we went through it
Perfect, ever if i made the votation the results was going to be yes, ask the rest of the council...
Me too, Dragon too, Possesed too...
Perfect, if the problem is his last clan, Back flips, you should just forgive it, he don't care anymore and he's different. Just wait a bit bro, i'll let you vote.
Btw, if you ever want to vote, pm-me with your vote, i'll read it.