Toribash
Stop posting this much *-*.
Btw guys New year is coming I probably won't be much active today I am buying drinks food and shit for new year.. Its gonna be mad here..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
im fine, trying to get toribash on my pc

right now i am doing the same thins as him
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Hey guys I won't be active for awhile. The reason is ,because I am goin to ft Wayne to see sole of my parent fronds from back in the daY.
Hey guys ! I just got invinted by Kratos ... awesome ! Some of you guys already know me, but i will introduce myself anyways . So my real name is David Xuan, i am 14 yrs old and i am from the Czech republic. I am playin tb like 2 years now and i stopped for 5 months because of school... but now its my comeback i guess . My best mods are spar and aikido big dojo (was in top 10). So thats all i wanted to say about me i guess . feel free to ask me if you want !

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Hey guys ! I just got invinted by Kratos ... awesome ! Some of you guys already know me, but i will introduce myself anyways . So my real name is David Xuan, i am 14 yrs old and i am from the Czech republic. I am playin tb like 2 years now and i stopped for 5 months because of school... but now its my comeback i guess . My best mods are spar and aikido big dojo (was in top 10). So thats all i wanted to say about me i guess . feel free to ask me if you want !

Yeah welcome, hope you enjoy with us.
btw, i'm juliano, remember me?
I suck.
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Yeah welcome, hope you enjoy with us.
btw, i'm juliano, remember me?

Yea, of course i remember ! how is it going man ?