Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What is your name in real life:Martha
What is your name in-game:Xymo
How many time do you spend in-game:3hours
how many time do you spend in-forums:1hour
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Black ( but i get banned for a Big Scam so in my past account im 10 Dan)
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) AikidoBigDojo
Tell us about your knows in-game So im pretty ood at game but im active too in forum...
Tell us about your knows in forums Im active in forum...
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) Because i Think Psy it's the best Clan-Name in all Toribash. So and i know some people of Psy.. I know Volg and ive lost 4k in a duel with him!! D: So i want the revenge
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Because im a Pro in AikidoBigDojo ( Best AikidoBigDojo rank : 26) And i can donate Some TC's to Psy..... and so guys you need to have me because im a girl :3
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): No
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ) No because my Windows 7 can't save replays...
WHat is you GMT:+1
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Huh?
How many time do you spen on IRC:Not very much.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ) :I can't because my Windows 7 can't save any replays.
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": So i can help in Recruiment's and in Wars
What is the most important comand on IRC: "Hi"
What is the most important comand in-game: "Good Luck"
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Guys, I'll always remember you, but I won't be in another clan for a while.

Fuck you,if i ever see in real life your a dead man.
Originally Posted by Xymo View Post
What is your name in real life:Martha
What is your name in-game:Xymo
How many time do you spend in-game:3hours
how many time do you spend in-forums:1hour
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Black ( but i get banned for a Big Scam so in my past account im 10 Dan)
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) AikidoBigDojo
Tell us about your knows in-game So im pretty ood at game but im active too in forum...
Tell us about your knows in forums Im active in forum...
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) Because i Think Psy it's the best Clan-Name in all Toribash. So and i know some people of Psy.. I know Volg and ive lost 4k in a duel with him!! D: So i want the revenge
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Because im a Pro in AikidoBigDojo ( Best AikidoBigDojo rank : 26) And i can donate Some TC's to Psy..... and so guys you need to have me because im a girl :3
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): No
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ) No because my Windows 7 can't save replays...
WHat is you GMT:+1
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Huh?
How many time do you spen on IRC:Not very much.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ) :I can't because my Windows 7 can't save any replays.
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": So i can help in Recruiment's and in Wars
What is the most important comand on IRC: "Hi"
What is the most important comand in-game: "Good Luck"

What the hell is a ''hi'' comand and a icr ''good luck comand. >.> i rly rly say NO
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."