Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

the trick is to use circles and then draw over them with smaller circles/ovals thats how i make the crescents in my head

there are also tons of downloadable brushes for GIMP

i also made that fractal art with apophysis
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Originally Posted by Bloodstic View Post
With -30 gravity the DMs are more common and easier to slam your opponent :P

O.k. I'll try that, and btw, it was my first one so it wasn't guaranteed to be a good one.
Don't go easy on me! you'll regret it!
Rumors about me
I scammed about 2 years ago, I quit toribash then got back on in 2011, that thread post blood posted was a glitch, right when I logged into the server everyone started screaming at me, ask firebolty he even knows, but I gave up last year and I never did it again when I joined

(at lease I'm honest)
BE HAPPY, NOT SAD C:
Hey last, what is this? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=343897
-----
Hey gradeger, nice job on the ladder :3
Last edited by Bloodstic; Mar 28, 2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Blood It's not a glitch fire most likely did that. Also ed explains exactly how to do that.
@blogg 2 years ago? but your account is less than a year old...please explain? Anyways I still give you a yes, but if I hear anything else about scams more recently expect a no.
That's pretty sneaky...but to be honest, it's nunak's fault for not checking properly. I always check sets for that kind of stuff. This is laststrokes second time marketing something like that according to nunak. Oh well, we shall see what the verdict is.