Toribash
I'd have to say my favourite jungler is trundle, especially after jungle got easier and it's so easy to sustain yourself now.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Well SORRY that I am aggresive when annoyed, yes, I don't see why so many people knock it when his abilities are based on it, just get some cooldown reducing gear and runes (which is part of the build btw) and your more than capable of bursting down a target :S

I've got CDR runes and I've played once AP ez. Comparing damage from abilities to damage from auto-attack when both builds are full, you can see that actually hitting someone for 800~ about 2 times a second is way better than bursting with abilities and low attack damage. Also, when you build contains 2 BT's, Ezreal builded for pure AD is deadly. Like, REALLY deadly. We can go today on 1v1, yours AP build versus mine AD build. Sounds fun, don't you think?
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
omg, so much spam on this forum due to ezreal...

you guys should go solomid.net for builds not moba, that is what you guys are doing wrong.

taking into account red buff procs in single targets, ad ezreal is even better then what he was compared to ap. Oh and you dont need to go ap because his base dmg on the ap powers is already high. And another thing, the passive on the gunblade is unique so stacking them is a waste of gold.

also i have my internet fixed already won 6 games in a row and not 7 because i had an afk. Support zilean is OP, baits too much.

And last stand you dont need that much armor, you could get an attack speed item for a bit more dmg.

you are european as far as i know and for europeans solomid.net IS SHIT²
even if some builds are good its completely set up to fit american meta. and there ARE differences between european and american meta.
support zilean is crap. kinda i think.
but thats just me :3
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
pin its a guide, for a new player the guide is helpfull.

After all, for new players meta doesnt matter, and for normal players guides dont matter. For example i dont use guides but soul there should.

If a guide is for getting started with a champ, solomid has the best guides IMO.

Also the meta is pretty much the same ATM in both europe and america, a jungler an ap mid a tank top and a sup with ad bot.

pin with new masteries zilean sup is good, at least i do well with him due to poke and baitting.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 21, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
why you say veigar ap?

veigar IS a ap because he is a mage lol.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I don't know I just knew Veigar is a AP guy so I said AP :S
-----
Is this a good build you think?
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1589
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 21, 2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah sounds real fun, but not today, I'm not at home

and still playing, same team, same choose.
AD Ez - on the last game we had problems at start, because bot and mid was harassed hard, but then we pwnd them