Ranking
\0/
||
/ \
Attached Files
[!Matt] [SC] [Flow].rpl (140.7 KB, 36 views)
[!Matt] [T] [Regret].rpl (280.7 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Matt; Jul 1, 2015 at 09:53 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
no for now, try not to have bodyparts like arms completely held when youre not using them (ex: left arm in the splitcap replay from frame 385 to 245, wrist and elbow did not move at all for over 100 frames), and try not to move only a few joints at a time (ex: left leg in the madman replay at 300, for the landing)

the tricking replay was pretty simple. right knee extension at 1355 looked sudden, especially since there was no need, as you relaxed it right after and let the knee contract again for the jump. other stuff that looked weird was both knees being extended at 1190 (you want to keep them relaxed or held most of the time when doing handsprings), and your left arm from the landing of the handspring until frame 900 (again, keeping a limb youre not using completely held). props for bending your tori so much during the handspring like in real life though, nice job.

you moved one of ukes shoulders during the last hit in the third replay

you dont seem to have trouble with dms, try to see if you can make your tori move in pleasant ways
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
no for now, try not to have bodyparts like arms completely held when youre not using them (ex: left arm in the splitcap replay from frame 385 to 245, wrist and elbow did not move at all for over 100 frames), and try not to move only a few joints at a time (ex: left leg in the madman replay at 300, for the landing)

the tricking replay was pretty simple. right knee extension at 1355 looked sudden, especially since there was no need, as you relaxed it right after and let the knee contract again for the jump. other stuff that looked weird was both knees being extended at 1190 (you want to keep them relaxed or held most of the time when doing handsprings), and your left arm from the landing of the handspring until frame 900 (again, keeping a limb youre not using completely held). props for bending your tori so much during the handspring like in real life though, nice job.

you moved one of ukes shoulders during the last hit in the third replay

you dont seem to have trouble with dms, try to see if you can make your tori move in pleasant ways

gotcha 50% of the tricking is stolen from demini replay in tricktionary.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
gotcha 50% of the tricking is stolen from demini replay in tricktionary.

do you have a link? id like to see but there are like 50 replays in that thread :o
oh yeah
What? I didnt steal anything but alot of people use that opener.. Its not replay theft im 100% sureAnd I know theres a ban for this.. But It must just look alike.
Last edited by Matt; Jul 2, 2015 at 10:40 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
oh sorry i though he stole the begin from demini replay feilong cross but after comparing yea its not the same :/
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .