Past clans:
What do you most enjoy about Toribash?
What can you bring to [eVo]?:
Why choose [eVo]?
Tell us about yourself:
Replays:

-mike324234
-N/A
-I love Toribash due to the life like physics it creates for a fantastic and addictive fighting game.
-Play More than anybody else!!
-I chose eVo Because Ive seen trip-stone fight in a few tourny's and is a legend. Gotta learn from the best.
-I'm 19 from and in Canada, Currently in college for culinary Management. Favorite video game of all time Donkey Kong Country for Snes xD
I'm committed to this game trust me...i used to play it none stop before i knew about multiplayer servers existed, now that i came back I want to be fully apart of it since it has expanded into such a large game.

Mike
Not great. But better App. Ok, can you show us what you do? Like replays and such? Or If you can't get replays just find some Evo members in game and show us what you do. But replays are always nice to look at privately. Show us what makes you different/unique.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Name:Abdallah
GMT:+3
Past clans: Z68
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? Marketing things, its gives u smart :3
What can you bring to [eVo]?: I just searched alot in some nice clans but i didnt found the best, i was ingame alot of peoples says evo is good so i decided to come here and apply
Why choose [eVo]? Um, nice peoples i know some ppls on it,
Tell us about yourself:Im abdallah im 12 years old I go to gm every 1 week, and i also like playing tennis in the Young Sport Center, since its been 10 years + i decided to go sign up for it, and yeah
Replays: Lazy xD
playboi
fuckit. naw

Alright bye.

XFirex I'll reply to you a little later
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Alright.

Um, nice peoples i know some ppls on it

Who do you know?

Replays: Lazy xD

Replays would greatly help. Lol

anyway, pretty "ok", app. What do you hope to achieve by joining eVo? Any goals or future plans on toribash that joining eVo would aid you in?
if your joining for pure companionship thats fine, im just curious what your plans or "aspirations" are. So we know your an active player who can bring something to the table. Doesn't matter if its alot or a little.
Last edited by matarika; Dec 12, 2015 at 12:43 AM.
Well, im active you can say im markeeter i want to join evo cause i like it, its good Clan tho, and i like the members they're so Sweet and I could do art for Members , and i also 800 rank ;p, so i may help in clans war :v
And again, im very active ingame & forums So yeah, also
Replay
-----
And for the members i know : idk will i just se their clan, it was eVo, but i forgot :v.
Attached Files
The Nightmare Decap.rpl (77.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Dec 12, 2015 at 11:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
playboi