Ranking
Hi

Wanted to join and will do anything to be accepted.
Attached Files
xjmc - Fuut-anarai.rpl (159.4 KB, 23 views)
xjmc - Parkour Dream.rpl (367.0 KB, 15 views)
xjmc - Pedestrious Anosamus.rpl (236.8 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by xjmc; Jun 27, 2015 at 11:31 AM.
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
I ain't xjmc, but I do have that mod.
Here ya go pusga.

thanks
also thats the dankest 420th post ive ever seen

Fuut-anarai - good replay. the opener is very quirky but still well executed. the replay got a bit slow during the launch at 220 ish, but i dont consider that to be a huge problem. the decap is just great use of rotation and glute/hip.

Parkour Dream - honestly i am not the best judge for this, but i believe the whole parkour was somewhat basic and had some flaws like the small tripping at around 1045 with the right foot and the fast right elbow extension at 890 (which honestly wouldnt have looked bad if you had moved your left arm aswell) scattered all over the place. it seemed like the whole thing could use some more arm movement, instead of keeping them held when they are not being used.
the landing at 1162 gave you some trouble, and you had to stop the running motion to not lose your balance. i thought the jump from the bar at 310 was really cool, but i think the replay could have used a lot more neat tricks like that.

Pedestrious Anosamus - opener is nothing new. first two hits are very nice though, and so is the grab for the third kick.
i am not a huge fan of how you had to bring your leg back and then forward again for the chest kick. very impressive boom though, exceptional ghosting

as of now i would say no, but if you changed that parkour for a better parkour or different replay as good as the other two i would totally say sure
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
thanks
also thats the dankest 420th post ive ever seen

Fuut-anarai - good replay. the opener is very quirky but still well executed. the replay got a bit slow during the launch at 220 ish, but i dont consider that to be a huge problem. the decap is just great use of rotation and glute/hip.

Parkour Dream - honestly i am not the best judge for this, but i believe the whole parkour was somewhat basic and had some flaws like the small tripping at around 1045 with the right foot and the fast right elbow extension at 890 (which honestly wouldnt have looked bad if you had moved your left arm aswell) scattered all over the place. it seemed like the whole thing could use some more arm movement, instead of keeping them held when they are not being used.
the landing at 1162 gave you some trouble, and you had to stop the running motion to not lose your balance. i thought the jump from the bar at 310 was really cool, but i think the replay could have used a lot more neat tricks like that.

Pedestrious Anosamus - opener is nothing new. first two hits are very nice though, and so is the grab for the third kick.
i am not a huge fan of how you had to bring your leg back and then forward again for the chest kick. very impressive boom though, exceptional ghosting

as of now i would say no, but if you changed that parkour for a better parkour or different replay as good as the other two i would totally say sure

Thanks, pusga I would try re-doing my parkour replay because it was like a 'bout a month ago back when I wasn't very good at it

As for now I will wait for more comments

I will start re-doing my parkour
you shouldn't wait for more comments, one no and you're out, except very rare occasions where another recruiter will debate another recruiters decision

HONE THEM SKILLS AND COME BACK
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
you shouldn't wait for more comments, one no and you're out, except very rare occasions where another recruiter will debate another recruiters decision

HONE THEM SKILLS AND COME BACK

Oh?

I tried doing something with CombatBot's/Spirals' opener and it just turned into a Split-Cap

so new replay?
Attached Files
xjmc - Split-Dank.rpl (166.9 KB, 21 views)
hello again
i think that the splitcap you posted is quite simplistic and does not showcase a lot of the abilities that i saw in the other two replays. i would consider giving the replay a more in depth cnc, but the fact that one of the replays in your original app was a simple replay aswell (a decap) i think a splitcap is not the best choice. the more varied your replays are, the more skills we will be able to judge. it was very good that you posted 3 very different replays in the original application, but the parkour one kinda fell short of the other two replays.

unfortunately my answer stays a no, but if you come around next time with 3 replays as good as the other two you would most likely be accepted. cheers
oh yeah
This was made about a week ago

I think it should be worth another try for one replay?
Attached Files
xjmc - No Other.rpl (217.6 KB, 16 views)