Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

28 frags in a silver game

how?

I dropped 48 kills in an mg game last week using deagle only .-.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I'm bad, that's how

still better than these scrublords though

el nino, scrublordinho

gl getting out of silver

getting out of silver took twice as long as getting from nova 1 to DMG for me
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
gl getting out of silver

getting out of silver took twice as long as getting from nova 1 to DMG for me

same for me lel

dmg is taking me ages aswell even though i usually get 20+ kills
i just don't understand since i've been shitting on dmgs for a month now
dreamy suicide act
Rank change means that now it's harder to get out of ranks. As well as the fact that higher ranks are even harder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
that's kinda stupid
i feel bad for all the enemies i'm deranking

also anyone think they're going to buff R8 again?

its basically an inferior deagle right now so noone even uses it
Last edited by dank; Dec 19, 2015 at 06:10 PM.
dreamy suicide act
probably the best way to get out of silver is to stop using the P90 and try to learn the ak and m4's spray pattern or tap fire since the recovery on them was buffed massively so its viably.
not that the P90 isnt good but its pretty inconsistent and is mostly made up of how lucky you are rather than relying on something a little more consistent like aim and spray control.
having P90 as ur second favorite weapon breaks my heart. especially since M4 is 7th and AK is 13th. u have more kills in both autos, xm10 and the scout than the AK.
its almost like ur not trying to rank up hyde
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
probably the best way to get out of silver is to stop using the P90 and try to learn the ak and m4's spray pattern or tap fire since the recovery on them was buffed massively so its viably.
not that the P90 isnt good but its pretty inconsistent and is mostly made up of how lucky you are rather than relying on something a little more consistent like aim and spray control.
having P90 as ur second favorite weapon breaks my heart. especially since M4 is 7th and AK is 13th. u have more kills in both autos, xm10 and the scout than the AK.
its almost like ur not trying to rank up hyde

I don't use the P90 in comp at all.......

I mainly use the M4a4/AK, AWP if i'm especially rich. If I'm poor on T side, I tend to get a mac 10, deag or 5/7 on CT side.

I haven't touched the scout in my previous 20 games at all, haven't even picked them up instead of using a pistol. I can reliably aim well, and I have the AK's spray pattern down mostly.
Hoss.