Toribash
They made a rule against asking for alliances quite a long time ago now, to stop people senselessly requesting alliances for the sake of requesting alliances.
I was inactive most of last year
I was unaware of the rule, but LWafflez did the exact same thing in the same thread and nothing happened to him
Originally Posted by wooooooooooooow View Post
Only 1 day but still, that's non-sense to be banned for this.

Heh, I think they go lighter on new-players and simply warn or infract, but because you were a frequent-player, I think they did it to send an example that you "can't just get away with it" or something to that extent.
Furthermore, they did have a bunch of warnings and the like on the front-page for that ><

Edit: Ninja'd. Yeah, that's fair. I don't think they often stop to ask people for an explanation when they do that though >< Also, what's your skype, nate?
Last edited by rappunk23; Sep 10, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Indeed they are, but I think mister fish wants to get away from posts that contain nothing other than an alliance request in unofficial clans where they're often spammed. ><
LWafflez is certainly not a new guy.
Also I think you can just request alliances but not by posting in the forums.
Will you still get infracted if it's tagged on to another post?
As in, if the point of your post isn't the ally request, then it's tagged on, will you still get infracted?
Eh, the whole rule is retarded, and more so when it's only punishable if you're not popular.
Social hierarchy doe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli