Toribash
No... It's Hypertext Markup Language...

It's the coding for websites.

This is HTML

Those color tags kradel was talking about was using HTML to color in his text and link it to a url
No concon, what are you talking about?
HTML is hotmail.

I use it all the time.

*cough*
Frost is pretty cool
raku
.... You people are on a computer right now, how can you not know what HTML is? YOu literally stare at it every single time you go on the internet. Just google HTML, hotmail doesn't even come up anywhere...
Maybe he closed it? Has Essence got a bank by the way? Everytime I get 5000TC I want to store that TC in the Essence bank then ask to take out the total amount when I get 50k. Is that cool? Because if I made my own Bank I would just keep on sending myself the TC but if I send it to Essence at least I don't know the password.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Wasn't Kamura leader of some other clan? o: What happened?

Kam was the leader of one of my favorite clans; raku.
It recently died because a huge cast of members jumped ship and the activity there was nil.
From there, it died and after some time, Kam came this way.

Essence and raku have been long-time allies though.
I think our clans have been allied for a few years now.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Maybe he closed it? Has Essence got a bank by the way? Everytime I get 5000TC I want to store that TC in the Essence bank then ask to take out the total amount when I get 50k. Is that cool? Because if I made my own Bank I would just keep on sending myself the TC but if I send it to Essence at least I don't know the password.

We do, but we don't need any tc.
You should keep it for yourself. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Ah, that would explain it. Now I remember raku. I wish the first letter was capitalized. xD Anyway, nice to know that he's found a good home in Essence. If I wasn't leader of Electric I'd come here or Zone. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.