yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Caz, you can´t .. You can say it, but it doesn´t count. Also my and chrome´s votes doesn´t count, not enought big rank.
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Ok, now I know its you.

Hey bitch.
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
... but maybe you don't even care.

I have decided to quit Piratez and the whole TB community because of the following reasons:

1:
Toribash is getting crap in-game, becuause there are a lot of noobs and the servers are also fucked up. I haven't played it for like 2 months now.

2:
Forum is fucked up, due to the idiot hacker that thought was cool. I wasn't too active nowadays anyway.

I had enjoyed the time I've spent here, but I just have to go.

Bye.

PS: Probably see you later.

Totaly that ^^^
So guys I'll quit piratez ( and most of toribash ) for the reasons quoted.
Ill apply for HUNG because snake and bojan are there but ill be active maybe 10min a day . So ill be their inactive member .
Anyways <3 ya all and good luck.

Btw : send me lots of PM's with reff pic 4 sets , heads etc . ( that will only keep me alive in toribash ) peace
Last edited by BeLgRaDe; Dec 12, 2010 at 04:31 PM.
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Fallout 3 was a pain in the ass at the start. Imean, your weak as shit. But yea, fallout NV seems exactly the same to me.

I just got New Vegas and I'm kind of sad that they didn't do any massive gameplay changes except the hardcore mod.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Because Brian is the man. Trust him. It is me. If I wasn't, how the hell faction would have uploaded the Eminem's avy and sig that I made and it's saved on my computer? Also, who else would call kng Brian? Also, who else could do this "¬¬"?

Yea its him, his brother did the exact same thing.
Yea, good luck with everything else. If more people leaves, good bye Piratez .. This was there once ..