Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello !

As you can seen, I was just out of internet... My hard drive burned... I installed a new one (and installed again windows) so I have to restart your video from the begining... again xD

I (re)start it today

Fortunately I still have the recorded material, it will be fast to redo what is already did
Last edited by Mocucha; Nov 21, 2015 at 01:13 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Cool man glad to hear your back from a broken pc
-----
I hope the curse doesn't get you again
Last edited by Zack; Nov 21, 2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Well yeah ! Seriously, windows corrupted, graphic card burned and now my hard drive burned...

Please stop that ^^

hey dude i wanted to send you another replay for the video i know we are not suppose to ask this of you. but i liked the way it came out so i thought i would send it and see if you liked it if you don't have the time to add it in don't worry about it. also tell me if you liked it. also one last thing if you do not like it or if you don't want to add it disregard this message.
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Temporarily accepting new members' replays. Please read the first post before you submit replays though.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Seriously, this time I finish your facking video !! Fack my curse !

So, after a discussion with Zack, it appears that I have just finished the introduction (the same as the last wip that I did) and I can put new members. I will pass in 2 days to see the new member list, just update the first post or send me it through a pm if it is ok before the 2 days