Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Well, today is the day, another year older. Happy birthday to me.
*./\ ***/\
*|()|**|()|
*.| |**| |
*.| |**| |
-----------
|+-+-+-+-+|
|TOOLFREE|
|_________|

-It is a birthday cake.

10 hrs late but Happy-B-Day.(looks like a crab ._.)
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
So uh, where do we have to post these? Here?

I'd like to have entries PMed to me to make them easy to organize and collect for judging. I'll post each one with the author's name or if preferred, anonymously along with the judging. If you'd like your remain anonymous though specify that in the PM.

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I think he wants you to PM it to him.

Also, idk what's up with my back. I went for a Scoliosis screening today, so maybe it's that. I just want them to give me some fucking medication to get rid of the pain.

May be a bit inactive for a few days.

Take care man, hope you feel better soon.

Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Well, today is the day, another year older. Happy birthday to me.
*./\ ***/\
*|()|**|()|
*.| |**| |
*.| |**| |
-----------
|+-+-+-+-+|
|TOOLFREE|
|_________|

-It is a birthday cake.

Congratulations! You've once more traveled with this large piece of cosmic dust we call Earth around the perimeter of its home star! You're a trip further from the beginning and a trip closer to the end!

Seriously though happy birthday.
\o/
Perhaps his eyes should be bloodshot and his face have a little blood spatter on it. Like a fine mist not big drops. Kinda subtle. Good work, the character looks great.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
I'd like to have entries PMed to me to make them easy to organize and collect for judging. I'll post each one with the author's name or if preferred, anonymously along with the judging. If you'd like your remain anonymous though specify that in the PM.

Take care man, hope you feel better soon.

Congratulations! You've once more traveled with this large piece of cosmic dust we call Earth around the perimeter of its home star! You're a trip further from the beginning and a trip closer to the end!

Seriously though happy birthday.

Dyrisk, stop scaring people, ffs you do that enough ingame.

Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
I'm going to be inactive soon until 8th of October. (I got an exam coming up. Wish me luck.)

That's ok man, thanks for the heads up. Hope you do well on your exams!
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Guess who's a newly-minted member of [Secret]?

I'll give you a hint:

It's not Zander. (Sorry bro.)

I bet all my TC on ishi.
Yo guys sorry about my brief inactivity. My Chinese teacher is crazy and now I have 40 workbook pages due Thursday. Anyway, I have a question. Does anyone wanna play D&D with me? I know it's nerdy but it's fun and I don't really have friends at my school to play with and figured this would be up some people who game on Toribashs alley. Anyway if anyone is willing let me know. I'm not talking 4 hours of no return gaming but just hanging out messing around. I'll DM and make characters if that's what it takes. Anyways just wondering. Don't think less of me because of this. :P
Not the show.
Hey guys, do you think it'd be a good idea to have a clan war? We need to jump up in those clan ranks!
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
We have clan wars from time to time..

I'll be in game for a while now, cuz I'm very tired. Find me if you want.
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
Hey guys, do you think it'd be a good idea to have a clan war? We need to jump up in those clan ranks!

The clan ranks have been broken for a while now. I think Risky doesn't want to war super often until they're back.

Bleach: I would play, but I don't really have time. Soz bb

In other news, I tried to go get an X-Ray today, but we ran a little late and had to re-schedule. Going again tomorrow.