Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Solax displayed interest about a year ago but I don't know where that stands.

Problem with having dedicated podcasts about niche topics (I mean a mod in a not very popular indie game) is that after maybe 2 or 3 episodes you'll completely run out of legitimate topics to touch upon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I think everyone could just demonstrate their best move.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
If it was videos. We could do go into depth with tiers. I didnt think of this as a long term thing. Just a now anf again once we have enogh ideas.
Well maybe to start you should just do it on your own. Try to show what techniques you're good at, maybe demo them against uke and then try in multiplayer.
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Solax displayed interest about a year ago but I don't know where that stands.

Problem with having dedicated podcasts about niche topics (I mean a mod in a not very popular indie game) is that after maybe 2 or 3 episodes you'll completely run out of legitimate topics to touch upon.

I'm always happy to lend my voice and record scripts for anyone who wants videos/tuts and stuff done. Can usually do a 1 or 2 day turnaround.
I'm not down for a live cast or recording session though since I'm fairly busy these days and not knowledgeable enough on the topic.
[TA] Making a video
Hello, I am looking to create a video of our organization.

What is needed
- Well executed techniques in replays (Looking for video duration of 2-3 minutes)
- A song that is fitting to the video
- A quote that fits the meaning of the video

Chosen replays will be listed below
N/A

Song requests
N/A
Last edited by Zwift; Nov 22, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
ayyyy fuck sorry for this spam
Attached Files
ayyyyyasdads.rpl (49.4 KB, 6 views)
boaxind.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
c l e a n.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
damingasdw.rpl (65.4 KB, 5 views)
full guardasd.rpl (79.6 KB, 3 views)
fullasdw.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
sweeeeeppppa.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
sweppsa.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
thotohothoeworwo.rpl (43.6 KB, 4 views)
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Here's some from me, be sure to dl me. Also, what music are you planning on putting over the vid?
Attached Files
hip throw5.rpl (38.6 KB, 6 views)
hip throw6.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)
hip throw11.rpl (57.5 KB, 5 views)
uchi mata1.rpl (33.2 KB, 6 views)
hip throw13.rpl (43.5 KB, 5 views)
cool af.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
pancake1.rpl (38.7 KB, 3 views)
throw3.rpl (44.1 KB, 4 views)
hip throw1.rpl (41.2 KB, 5 views)
dope bushido.rpl (46.8 KB, 7 views)
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Soo I may be eating my words here but I've made a connection between my drop throw and the "otoshi" throws, especially tai otoshi.

For a while i thought my drop throw was some modified form of morote seoi nage but i would rarely throw the uke over my shoulder which is how it should be in morote seoi nage.

Instead I would spin drop, set my base and arm throw my opponent through my side, not over my shoulder.
Many times after I execute my opponent will still be standing but very off balanced, and I would have to hold the awkward position to drive him into DQ.

After watching this video I'm pretty positive my drop throw follows the form of tai otoshi. I just need to work on getting a foot in front of their legs.

Attached Files
judo - tai otoshi.rpl (38.5 KB, 8 views)
judo - tai otoshi (2).rpl (33.2 KB, 4 views)
judo - otoshi (5).rpl (38.7 KB, 4 views)
judo - otoshi (8).rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
Toribash Martial Artists