Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hfff, ffs no. Do this in IRC or PM him your numbers, this is like the 10k pot thread: extraordinarily suckish spam.
Everyones does. Even me with my sexy voice.

And ToriMan needs to post more.
Last edited by Ryder24; Jul 22, 2010 at 07:29 PM.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Don't know yet, I'm neutral on members who haven't talked to me yet, so yeah. Most members will annoy me though, as I think the only people in the clan I've liked were/are Shadow, Boredpayne, Drenns, Atlantic (why'd you have to leave D and Ryuky (even though you mass alt'd and quit the clan like three times...), and Toriman's okay too
no, not back for good, can't get ingame

and as for fighter, ryder and payne, I un-quit toribash, but I'm gonna have like a little schedule as to what days will be my monster hunter days and toribash days, since those are the only two things I'll be able to do with life in louisiana due to some things (ugh, I don't wanna go back) so yeah
Some fagshit is going around mass -repping Jungle.

As I posted earlier, make sure that your posts are sensible and not just spam, or this may become a problem. (Jungle wants a REAL good rep, but a bunch red bars still make that harder).
Hitting yourself is obviously unhealthy, the throat is no exception. Salt water may dry it out.

Drink and gargle warm water.