Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How do you figure?
It's more like 70/30, maybe higher depending on actual skill of the players. Them making everything less accurate though just made it to where there was no point in trying to really aim, because you could get lucky and shoot someone in the face. You could also be aiming at the person and get unlucky and miss.

The more accurate the gun is, the more you have to actually aim at someone for the bullet to hit them.

Any good player with nades, and rifles will easily mow down a pistol w/o armor if they aren't getting tapped in the head before they do so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
sounds like you're playing with ranks that aren't proficient at rifling or using nades

I'm supreme, xd, most games in mm are just aim duels anways. 10 mans are where its at.

The minimum investment you could have on t side going into an anti-eco w/ an ak would be $3700, and $4200 on ct side. The only reason you should ever win an eco is if the other team plays into your hand, or you just get extremely lucky. You can literally get jumping headshots with a p250, and you can just strafe without losing any accuracy with pistols. Totally broken, I liked it better when they got nerfed. Outside of the starter pistols, deag and dualies they all deserved the nerf and should get a reduction to hs dmg so you can't one shot through a helmet, because atm a 5-7 is a better choice for holding cat on dust2 then an m4.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I'm supreme, xd, most games in mm are just aim duels anways. 10 mans are where its at.

The minimum investment you could have on t side going into an anti-eco w/ an ak would be $3700, and $4200 on ct side. The only reason you should ever win an eco is if the other team plays into your hand, or you just get extremely lucky. You can literally get jumping headshots with a p250, and you can just strafe without losing any accuracy with pistols. Totally broken, I liked it better when they got nerfed. Outside of the starter pistols, deag and dualies they all deserved the nerf and should get a reduction to hs dmg so you can't one shot through a helmet, because atm a 5-7 is a better choice for holding cat on dust2 then an m4.

I can get jumping headshots with an AK.
ez pz win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I can get jumping headshots with an AK.
ez pz win

the spread of a jumping p250 is the size of ur dick

its non-existent

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
the spread of a jumping p250 is the size of ur dick

its non-existent

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

penis jokes, ouch
but AK i can spray while jumping and boom boom headshot, and if not headshot
all the bullets boom boom into body dead

ez pz win p250 jumpshots overrated, pull out the negev and jumpshot ez pz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Hardcarrying my team, 31/0/3

last round

get voted off for muting all of them, literally no one on the team even close to positive

Now I remember why I quit CSGO.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Nah, I go based off of what I can actually buy the gun for.
Its not lowballing if I can actually get the skins cheaper.

That's like paying above market price for a toribash item.
No1 in there right mind would do that

No you lowball xD
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Hardcarrying my team, 31/0/3

last round

get voted off for muting all of them, literally no one on the team even close to positive

Now I remember why I quit CSGO.

if you won, you still got the elo for it
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
if you won, you still got the elo for it

Oh sweet

Also, friend paid up and got me an icarus fell. Tfw I really wanted a knife instead
Hoss.