Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I want to watch Hunter x Hunter, but fuck there are so many episodes. I don't have as much time as I did back when I marathoned through Naruto, Dragonball (Z, Kai, GT), and Bleach (I never finished).

"So many episodes" ... "So many episodes." ... "So many episodes!!!!!"
I've never said that about any series I liked and enjoyed.. ever..
Seriously, when something's good, you wouldn't want it to end. You'd
want it to have INFINITE episodes!
In my opinion, Hunter x Hunter is one of those. The last two arcs have
been truly amazing! Definitely some of the best arcs in all the anime I've
ever seen.

Like most shounen, it starts off slow and cliche, but trust me, just trust me..
When you get to the Chimera Ant arc, no, even the Greed Island arc...
You'll forget you're watching a shounen.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah Hxh starts off slow but gets god damn amazing!

I'm actually trying to catch up on Fairy tale since my friends watch it, they also want me to catch up naruto and bleach, god damn mainstreamers xD that's like 1400 episodes to watch....

Hxh is only 145 episodes, it won't take long to catch up on that dude, you should definitely give it a shot.
I watched the first series of Fairy Tail and 6 episodes of the 2014 one and
I can say that I didn't like it much. The writing relies completely on conveniences.
A story dependent on convenience to move the plot along is not a good story.
I could bare the overwhelming fan-service, but trying to follow a story where people's
abilities and characters change depending on how it conveniences the plot is not
something I can do without turning off my brain.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Bleach was enjoyable
Guide to watching bleach:
1. read the manga
2. watch fights on youtube
3. if you like it, watch movies
4. if you like those, watch ok-ish filler arcs (like muramasa's or kageroza's)

I actually watched it all but eh, pacing is terrible, some eps are 60% of flashbacks and fade-to-blacks just to build 'tension'.
retired
WARNING: I HAVE NOT WATCHED BLEACH FOR YEARS. I DO NOT REMEMBER MOST OF EVERYONE'S NAMES AND I MIGHT BE PULLING SHIT OUT OF MY ASS. PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM REPLYING TO ME IN A BAD WAY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Yep. Like there was this one season when Ichigo was in that desert place and then after he defeats that guy with the blue hair, it goes in this flash back (i think?) where they fight these guys that have blades that consume the user. I stopped watching Bleach because the timeline was so confusing and the story was in a huge knot in my brain that it just bugged me into not watching anime for 4 months.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays