9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys
Um hey Piratez dudes. I actually wanted to apply but could find the thread. Well um this is weird lol. Ok actually I was a member of piratez in the old days yeah... well I would like to get back in. Since there is no app just ask me questions on this thread.
(̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()
There was an app thread, I think it got deleted because of the hack.

You should talk to Pawt, but i'm not sure if we switched back to invite only, so, you might get rejected.
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
There was an app thread, I think it got deleted because of the hack.

You should talk to Pawt, but i'm not sure if we switched back to invite only, so, you might get rejected.

I doubt it, he would of told us.
Exactly as i imagined you'd respond, i'm not going to sit here and argue all day long. It would be just too immature. About like that gif. image you just posted.
/Flameprevention

Why don't you close this pawt? The rollback isn't that big of a deal.
[Piratez] Recruitment Thread

Here, you can find the requirements and the application template.
Requirements you have to meet to join
:

[1]
Your rank must be Black Belt or higher, no exceptions.
[2]
You must be active on the [Piratez] forums - at least post once a day to show that you are alive
[3]
Do not be a complete rebel - yes, we are Piratez, but that does not mean that you should go around and be a complete dickhead to everyone.
[4]
And last but not least, take it as good advice, not a rule:
Put some thought and effort into your application, because this may increase your chances of getting in Piratez.
If you do not seriously and properly fill out the application, you will most likely be rejected immediately by the crew. Also, MrTeapawt tends to drop in from time to time, and he'll bash your application if it sucks.

Application Form:

Self Description:
GMT:
Past Clans:
Belt and Qi:
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this):
An image of your Tori:
Favorite/Best mod:
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:

Your application will be discussed as soon as we read it, and you'll get an answer on this thread. You will eventually get a response, so wait patiently.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Apr 29, 2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: mookie gtfo the recruitment thread
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else