Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dank View Post
the inaccuracy was so great that someone got ace with hs while running in pistol round

uh, ok? idk what you're trying to imply

people get aces while running with a rifle and spraying like an idiot, so what

As someone who relies heavily on the pistol game, the moving inaccuracy was awful
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
uh, ok? idk what you're trying to imply

people get aces while running with a rifle and spraying like an idiot, so what

As someone who relies heavily on the pistol game, the moving inaccuracy was awful

why would you rely on 2 rounds in the entire game
dreamy suicide act
A lot of people rely on using pistols to win a save round, etc is what I think hush means.
It's important to be able to have a chance with pistols vs guns.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
A lot of people rely on using pistols to win a save round, etc is what I think hush means.

wasn't that why they added R8?
8^)

anyway five seven and tec 9 running accuracy are pretty bullshit and pistols are supposed to be weaker than rifles
dreamy suicide act
Quit trying to lowball peoples csgo items holy shit.
Keys are worth about 25k-30k each, just depends on who you're selling them to.

I'm pretty glad though they reverted the AK spray and stuff back to normal.

It was a joke lmao. You're the one that actually lowballs people tho, I mean look at your skin threads
Originally Posted by dank View Post
why would you rely on 2 rounds in the entire game

yes, because saving isn't a thing
if you're accurate enough you can hold and take sites with pistols easily
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
It was a joke lmao. You're the one that actually lowballs people tho, I mean look at your skin threads

Nah, I go based off of what I can actually buy the gun for.
Its not lowballing if I can actually get the skins cheaper.

That's like paying above market price for a toribash item.
No1 in there right mind would do that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

The fact remains that atm, you are just as likely to win a save as a normal gun round, even w/o armor. A $300 investment and some smart positioning and rotates along with a couple flashes to accompany can easily win a round. Vs a player with what, on average a $4200 investement at minimum.

Not broken. Winning ecos should take actual skill and teamwork, not jumping p250 headshots. You don't deserve to have a 50/50 chance at winning an eco, at most you should have a 95/5 chance of winning an eco.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
The fact remains that atm, you are just as likely to win a save as a normal gun round, even w/o armor. A $300 investment and some smart positioning and rotates along with a couple flashes to accompany can easily win a round. Vs a player with what, on average a $4200 investement at minimum.

Not broken. Winning ecos should take actual skill and teamwork, not jumping p250 headshots. You don't deserve to have a 50/50 chance at winning an eco, at most you should have a 95/5 chance of winning an eco.

sounds like you're playing with ranks that aren't proficient at rifling or using nades
FIRED UP