Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
idk if you guys like this simple version of my armband, but if you do feel free to use them. its only for the left arm btw.

:l

I actually like those simple versions better. I might add it to my tori.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I have some Tai Otoshi here, take a look:

Replay (01) - perfected
Replay (01) - i know it says perfected but it isn't
Replay (02)
Replay (03)

And another two replays from yesterday, when I was fighting Rouxster.

imo only the first link remarks the real Tai Otoshi, the other replays are useful to understand how to kuzushi the technique and possible flaws in the form.
Attached Files
731001.rpl (41.0 KB, 5 views)
731004.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iver; Aug 2, 2016 at 06:59 AM.
I think the stream is ok.

Anyone up to be the host? And sure, yeah, I'll participate in the match just in case.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I can try but my internet is shitty. We could always rope in someone from the media board. Also moop said he would be interested in doing a colab. There is a video on his youtube that is kind of what im imagining. Some game play with explanations as to why and what they are doing. Unless someone else can think of a good format.
Strikes are always some we talk about but get stuck. Im a big believer in leg kicks. Aimed at the side of the knee of the basing leg. Though those are alot easier to check. Dodges could be a good topic it can cover grab dodges as well. Though i think dodging should come after some more strikes. A superman/cobra punch would team up well with aquitas snap kick writeup. If we do strikes i would propose pec dms on second turn. Because they are easy to stop once you close off your chest and being early game moves we can build ontop of it easier. Rnc has the pre requisit of back takes. What about wrist dms. Im not sure how they work but others seem to have figured it out.
-----
Or even better find all the ongoing studies and collate them together. Can you copy and paste replays or will we need to reupload them
Last edited by monkeyishi; Aug 4, 2016 at 09:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I with monkey on working with striking. I think an in depth decap study is long overdue.
We need something we can build a tutorial off of. Like different decap techniques.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Perhaps placing a kick?

And little secret tips to get dms such as relaxing ankle.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it