Ranking
AP Trynd was nerfed to oblivion with his remake. He used to be a semi-viable troll build but now it's just worthless
I hate Trynde OP mofo :S
Its just hard to snare him for 6 seconds whilst he uses his Ulti :S
He normally always gets away if he uses it to run away with his spinning slash move :S
I don't know any counters against Trynde :S
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I hate Trynde OP mofo :S
Its just hard to snare him for 6 seconds whilst he uses his Ulti :S
He normally always gets away if he uses it to run away with his spinning slash move :S
I don't know any counters against Trynde :S

AD Ezreal
xD I mean, you can get him to low HP, he uses undying rage and puts all effort into running away, he has 6 seconds guaranteed life because of his ulti, that means 6 seconds for him to run, thats plenty of time for him to spinning slash past a wall, use flash and run :S
Seriously, shut the fuck up. If he wants to play AP Ez, let him. Not everyone plays super competitive. Some people play games to enjoy them, not to swing their fucking dick around. Jesus, you're all bunch of babies. "YOU'RE NOT HAVING FUN THE RIGHT WAY BLAHBLAH".

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
xD I mean, you can get him to low HP, he uses undying rage and puts all effort into running away, he has 6 seconds guaranteed life because of his ulti, that means 6 seconds for him to run, thats plenty of time for him to spinning slash past a wall, use flash and run :S

Use E to flash after him. Pretty much on Ezreal you have 2 flashes. Flash and Arcane shift. Choose also Exhaust and after he puts his ult on, just exhaust him. That gives you some time to slow him with Triforce or anything else that you have that slows on proc. If he spins out, arcane shift after him. Then just finish him with aa or Q.
-----
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
Seriously, shut the fuck up. If he wants to play AP Ez, let him. Not everyone plays super competitive. Some people play games to enjoy them, not to swing their fucking dick around. Jesus, you're all bunch of babies. "YOU'RE NOT HAVING FUN THE RIGHT WAY BLAHBLAH".

Umad, bro.
Last edited by Saint; Dec 20, 2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
^Saint, I just prefer killing Ezreal before he even blinks.
2 crits - dead.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •