Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Nerti View Post
The inaccuracy of the main rifles at the moment is insane. Almost CS 1.6 levels. I dislike the SG and the AUG, I really hope they revert most of the patch.

idk but I still hit 90% of my sprays
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
idk but I still hit 90% of my sprays

Spraying took a massive hit from the update, super glad it was reverted
Also, the pistol moving inaccuracy was much larger than people think. REALLY glad they changed that back too.
FIRED UP
valve is great and all. they make a lot of good updates and listen to the community but when they release shit updates you better believe that it'll pretty much ruin comp.
CSGO isn't perfect but its pretty damn close. all it needs is some bug fixes and some new weapons/ content. not adjustments on the current weapons or system.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Spraying took a massive hit from the update, super glad it was reverted
Also, the pistol moving inaccuracy was much larger than people think. REALLY glad they changed that back too.

the inaccuracy was so great that someone got ace with hs while running in pistol round
dreamy suicide act
– Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).

SO they basically just unfucked everything they fucked up. Progress?

also
– Flames from fire grenades that are still spreading will no longer spread into the smoke cloud and will instead spread along the edge of the smoke cloud.

Fuck, there goes my whole playstyle :O
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
does 50k tc are worthy 2 csgo keys?

they're worth like 100tc so ill offer you 136tc
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
they're worth like 100tc so ill offer you 136tc

Quit trying to lowball peoples csgo items holy shit.
Keys are worth about 25k-30k each, just depends on who you're selling them to.

I'm pretty glad though they reverted the AK spray and stuff back to normal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
i like how i'm not hitting anything with my sprays since they reverted the nerfs

fml
dreamy suicide act