Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Alright, after three horrible days of having no internet access at all, I'm finally back. Thanks Temp for filling in as judge of the art contest for me while I was gone. As he said, we've now got the story contest up and going! We want to see people get creative with this one. Write about how your Tori joined Zone, their experiences before/during/after joining, whatever you want! We want to see you bring it to life, and put a real story behind it.

So uh, where do we have to post these? Here?
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Congrats dude! I knew you could do it.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Another sneak peak of the book i am working on, the author now want me to illustrate the whole book! I'm so excited, I've been working on the first character. In the past few weeks I have been reading a load of horror books trying to get some inspiration, here is what i came up with.

first sketch

It took something like 30mins-1h to think of the idea and then get it down on paper then I scanned the sketch onto my PC and used Photoshop cc to paint it all.I'm now working on a realistic version of this character which will probably take me a few weeks but in the meantime I still need to think up some more ideas for another 4 main characters.It would be great if you guys could tell me how I can improve the character and changes i need to make, it would also be great if you could help me think of some ideas for the next 4 main characters bearing in mind that the story is vampire and ware wolf related.
Last edited by saif118; Sep 16, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post

I think he wants you to PM it to him.

Also, idk what's up with my back. I went for a Scoliosis screening today, so maybe it's that. I just want them to give me some fucking medication to get rid of the pain.

May be a bit inactive for a few days.
I'd like to know how you pronounce certain words
I am currently studying linguistics, and phonetics is of particular interest to me. For the purpose of assisting my studies, as well as improving upon my speaking skills, I'd like to know how you differentiate between certain words, in speech. You can choose any or all of the examples below. If possible, I would also like a recording, if you pronounce the vowels differently for the words in the pair.

cot/caught
whole/hole
put/putt
toon/tune
courter/quarter
for/four
ear/year
pour/poor/pore
steer/stir
fir/fur/fern
fairy/ferry
stir it/turret
Sirius/serious
Mary/marry/merry
Well, today is the day, another year older. Happy birthday to me.
*./\ ***/\
*|()|**|()|
*.| |**| |
*.| |**| |
-----------
|+-+-+-+-+|
|TOOLFREE|
|_________|

-It is a birthday cake.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Soap View Post

Also, idk what's up with my back. I went for a Scoliosis screening today, so maybe it's that. I just want them to give me some fucking medication to get rid of the pain.

Hope you feel better soap, back pain sucks.

Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post

Post them here in a spoiler or pm them to dyrisk.

Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
*./\ ***/\
*|()|**|()|
*.| |**| |
*.| |**| |
-----------
|+-+-+-+-+|
|TOOLFREE|
|_________|

-It is a birthday cake.

Happy birthday toolfree!
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Soap View Post

Get well soon, bro.
-----
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
*./\ ***/\
*|()|**|()|
*.| |**| |
*.| |**| |
-----------
|+-+-+-+-+|
|TOOLFREE|
|_________|

-It is a birthday cake.

Happy birthday man! Have an awesome day ;'D
Last edited by luckymoney; Sep 17, 2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~