Toribash
Please make a free form app that follows what we need (check the first post for details).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Please as I said, make a free form app as the first post says.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

hello my name is fredrik and if i can join Sceret so will i do my best for the clan for exampel post pretty mutch and donate.
i have 2 other alt's CrazyPower and Freddybank but i don't use them so mutch. I can make okey sets, i have made that one i use but i will be better. my best mod's is aikido aikidobigdojo and (i like ninjutso but im not so good on it) I have been in [dadangel] [-Pro] [Rage] [Bedi] [illusion][-BOOM] and [iCoF] but the most of the clans i have been in dissapeard...

Mean an app like that?
awwww, i thought i could finally get in a clan!!!! anyway do anyone of you knows what clan are recruiting and also a clan that's nice because frost is a bullshit clan!!
[Soldier of Actium]
USE 9GAG LIKE A BOSS!!
Hello
Hello i am th3Crazy i am not 2nd black but i play like it and yea i have green belt but check my replays
and i made the jumps while i had nothing to do lol
i have low posts bcuz im usually on toribash and when im on forums i just read threads and sometimes post something but yea i am very good at aikido and wushu well not so good as wushu as aikido im 11 y/o i know sometimes people dont let me in clan bcuz of my age i hope you guys arent the same as other guys :3
Attached Files
decap and balance.rpl (50.0 KB, 7 views)
jumps.rpl (71.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Th3CrAzY; Apr 11, 2012 at 04:30 AM.
eh
Sorry, 2nd dan or up only.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.