Toribash
My main used to be FreeFlash, but I don't play on that account anymore.
The replay Nicolas Cage was made on that account, but the others were made on this one.
Three newest replays, please let me know how I can improve and if I'm anywhere near the skill level that I need to be to get in.
Attached Files
Prowler - clockwork.rpl (141.2 KB, 23 views)
Prowler - Mad.rpl (195.7 KB, 18 views)
Simple.rpl (152.9 KB, 18 views)
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
i can has cnc to plox if i don get in
Attached Files
BAHOOM .rpl (121.1 KB, 18 views)
this took a wile .rpl (247.1 KB, 15 views)
Burp.rpl (230.4 KB, 17 views)
If you're reading this its to late
BAHOOM - Really cool spinny opener, but your transition feels weird and then your movement slows down a ton. The last spin into the 3 dm boom has been done so many times before, but at least you got a boom.

this took a wile - Opener itself isn't that bad, just like the first one, but transitioning gets very awkward again with the poor decision to hold your shoulder as you turn left. More neat spins, but they keep getting ruined with awkward movement to finish them off. You spin in the air for an amount of time to where it's boring, and then spin toward uke to do two predictable hits.

Burp - Your best replay. I personally like the stiff, slow opener, and the spin you do is neat because the kick that follows barely misses uke, it's like some sort of teaser. After that, the double knee dms are great, but then you move up and hug uke which looks very awkward, along with you bruising your head. It doesn't provide much movement or spin to uke either, but the kick at the end gets a handful of DMs so that was cool I guess.

Overall, I say no. Your movement is lacking, but your DMs are neat.

Will do prowlerLA9 in a sec

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
The openers were really nice, but the replays fall apart after that and lack a satisfying conclusion to what you built up prior. It's a no, but it would be a yes if you just continued the replays at the same level of the openers.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by prowlerLA9 View Post
Three newest replays, please let me know how I can improve and if I'm anywhere near the skill level that I need to be to get in.

clockwork - Neat, I like the increasing speed of the replay. The decap was cool as well. The only problem I have with it is the stiffness of your movement, but it isn't really that bad.

Mad - Split was cool, I like elbow DMs. However, when you start to grab it gets a little messy. The foot based skeet was a cool idea but was slow and sloppy.

Simple - The opener isn't very good, it looked like you are struggling with the gravity. The switch up with the grab is cool. I don't like how you got the decap with the closest hand, it would have looked a lot cooler if you punched Uke with your right.

My answer is a no, work on your movement more.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder