Ranking
-maybe some bars like 5/10/15/20k damage on the health bar
ok

-ability to work in MP
it works, maybe some bugs, didn't tested much

-auto win when someone reaches max damage
i didn't find command for this

-ability for health bar to refill each turn(customizable ex: refills 10k each 100 frames..)
-ability to edit maximum damage
for these options script should be integrated ro some mod, i think
Aliens 2007-23.04.2015
Originally Posted by deminik View Post
-auto win when someone reaches max damage
i didn't find command for this

I think there's none ^^ And that's probably what the new "Trigger score" from 4.93 is... but we can't know for sure until we try, when the modmaker is fixed xD
don't know anything about lua, but can't you make a setting like:

refill health bar: each 10 frames: refill 2k.. each 10 frames +2k...and it can be customized

when health bar becomes full, is it possible to show a text like X player wins?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post

refill health bar: each 10 frames: refill 2k.. each 10 frames +2k...and it can be customized

when health bar becomes full, is it possible to show a text like X player wins?

I don't understand where you wanna go with this, it would be a paradise for runners ;o
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I don't understand where you wanna go with this, it would be a paradise for runners ;o

not with a dojo. it would stimulate people to keep attacking. if they run..they're only going to get the tie anyway.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
not with a dojo. it would stimulate people to keep attacking. if they run..they're only going to get the tie anyway.

I just don't see the point of the refill every X frames, it would make the fight more time based than a normal healthbar-like system imo, people would avoid the fight to regain some "life" instead of going in to score more points.

And that sounds like a huge mess of lua coding, it overcomplicates the thing ^^

I really see it as something way simpler : First player that scores the appointed amount of points wins. No backward point counting, no lifebar on the screen or anything, just an amount of points that gives the win.
Last edited by deprav; May 9, 2015 at 11:44 PM.
First to points set is much better option, but it has one flaw: if your opponent is running and time is running out it will be a draw. Many fights could end up in ties like that.