Toribash
i was just to lazy to make alot of replays and yea i have alot of ideas and they still hard for me to do.
anyway will kicking with feets help to get booms ?
i always fail in getting booms and thats my biggest problem
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i agree with internet on duck. execution was mostly good but doing the hits in a slightly edgier way than usual does not hold up an otherwise bare-bones app (imo). i think i commented on some of these replays in your previous app so i dont want to say much in fear of contradicting what i said before lol. simple replays are perfectly fine, the thing we would like to avoid is repetitiveness because then there is no point in posting 3 replays if they are all similar. simple replays tend to shine with clever ideas and aesthetic quirks (eg: Carousel and I FORGOT)

alpha: good hits dont need to be boomhits they just need to look good. the reason a lot of people do boomhits is because sometimes the amount of dms cover up whatever movement flaws there might be. if you do want to get better at booms though here are two tutorials, the latter might be a bit too long ang elaborate but the first is still perfectly relevant regardless of the date
oh yeah
ahh thx for tutorial pusga ^^ finally i can learn how to make my hits look strong
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
btw you should wait a long time before applying again

if u read my app u'll see that ill apply after a month
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
since you are so close to getting accepted i just want you to either make a new replay/or existing one, and post it instead of one of your replays. we'll make a decision based on that

I replaced Essence with Lightning in my application.
Hoping for the best.
Cheers.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
gramofon: sorry friend its a no, i asked multiple people about their opinion and we came to the same conclusion. i'll give you some cnc though and reasons why you got declined.

lightning: opener could have easily been executed better like at 423 you instantly contract your knee and it didn't look very good. the ankle dm was pretty cool though but then you tried to go for the other ankle it looked like, then you got a knee dm and whatever that's cool (off topic but it might have been a glitch the knee dm didn't look like it happened naturally i tried to edit the frame before and i didn't get it so i think it was a glitch). the dms after that where pretty nice until you get to like frame 284 where it looks like you just relaxed all and it didn't flow with your movement before in the replay so it looked really weird (like how your head bobbed all over the place holy heck) the next hit looked fine and the pose was pretty cool i guess.

all in all a decent replay, imo its still the second best replay in your app.

in general i think you should just work on fine tuning your replays, like how you make stupid mistakes and just don't edit them out like some of the twitches in lightning.

your movement in martyr imo was pretty good and that's why i said you had movement down because i thought your movement was consistently that good. I think you should work on your movement a bit more.

i feel kind of bad asking for you to make another replay and still declining you, sorry bro im just a pooper
Actually, that replay was created months before martyr. I thought it had unique concept so I posted it. I didn't want too keep you waiting too much for a replacement so I whipped an oldie out of the stash.
Thank you again for giving me a chance, which I, without a doubt, blew... See you again in couple of months.
Cheers.
Last edited by GrAmOf0n; May 29, 2015 at 09:19 AM.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk