Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
I did m8t

traitor scum stop ruining us

1x1 fgt i rekt u foh sure m8
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
I was a trial gm, and I was one test away from getting full. I passed the theory test with flying colors, but the ingame test needed some work, but I never got around to redoing the ingame test. :<
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
no, enz, if you want to participate, PUT IUR FAQUIN ASS HIER!

and, yeah minster, we were talking about that before, and yeah, i was going to be a judge, but if i don't organizate it, then i'm going to participate (maybe not). And about how is it going to be, well, i don't think we are enough for a collab event, so i think we better do a starter and let everyone continue it.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
congrats beat, i'm near the 2500 :o (almost got rid of the forumite )

nito faggod
enz traitor
DJ: well, the first kick wasn't really clean now, i mean, you got 2 dm's but the kick wasn't really good the decap was... a weird way to decap, but it was fine, pose was okay.

BAM:

*Demolition: well, i don't like that stiff starter, i mean, it was okay at the start, but try to have the shoulder relaxed, or lowered before you jump, it looks really bad what you did there, didn't liked the grab either, the first kick was nice and ghosted really well, but it could be a boom tho, don't like that decap really much, and other thing is your stiffness while you move, try to relax more your joints, i don't mean to go always relaxed, but try to use it more often. No pose there (if it was a pose then.. ewww).

Didn't liked that replay really much, only the first kick.

Power Of A God: I like the starter with that spin, but you really ruined your flow on that spin when you extended your leg for that "jump" it wasn't really worth it :/, the decap was okay, and the pose was okay too.

Don't like this one, decap wasn't really good, either the movement (except for the first 100 frames).
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
DJ: well, the first kick wasn't really clean now, i mean, you got 2 dm's but the kick wasn't really good the decap was... a weird way to decap, but it was fine, pose was okay.

BAM:

*Demolition: well, i don't like that stiff starter, i mean, it was okay at the start, but try to have the shoulder relaxed, or lowered before you jump, it looks really bad what you did there, didn't liked the grab either, the first kick was nice and ghosted really well, but it could be a boom tho, don't like that decap really much, and other thing is your stiffness while you move, try to relax more your joints, i don't mean to go always relaxed, but try to use it more often. No pose there (if it was a pose then.. ewww).

Didn't liked that replay really much, only the first kick.

Power Of A God: I like the starter with that spin, but you really ruined your flow on that spin when you extended your leg for that "jump" it wasn't really worth it :/, the decap was okay, and the pose was okay too.

Don't like this one, decap wasn't really good, either the movement (except for the first 100 frames).

Well I'm not perfect and I done these replays for fun :3. And im just starting in replay making so this nis useful thanks for the tips. Also the arm thing i cant change because if i lower it and raise it the angle would be off i think
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky