Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'M HOME! How was everyone's weekends? I had social things to attend to as I said in an earlier post and came home to 4 hours of cleaning. Now I have a newly cleaned room (with a weird smelling pillow >.>),good memories, and an outfit for homecoming on the 5th. I love hanging out with Rachel and Laura. <---- People from this weekend
Not the show.
Precisely why it is in the Hall of Broken Glass.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Crazy thunderstorm going on over here, and my family is out stuck in traffic because of an accident on the road, I hope they manage to drive back safely. It's certainly not going to be a fun ride.

I'm sure they'll be fine Vraddy.

*Zander sends love to Vrad.

My sister turned her finger into mince meat after slamming a car door shut on it by accident so she's going to the doctors today and my grandma is going in to surgery for 3 hours in about 20 mins to remove a bowel blockage so I hope she'll be ok.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Nice spelling Ysome bahaha

Omg I didn't notice that! I couldn't possibly have done that on purpose could I?...

Zander you on? Possibly up for some TBash?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I wish, man. I'm actually at work haha. I'm a naughty boy.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Guess who's a newly-minted member of [Secret]?

I'll give you a hint:

It's not Zander. (Sorry bro.)
fl0w
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I'M HOME! How was everyone's weekends? I had social things to attend to as I said in an earlier post and came home to 4 hours of cleaning. Now I have a newly cleaned room (with a weird smelling pillow >.>),good memories, and an outfit for homecoming on the 5th. I love hanging out with Rachel and Laura. <---- People from this weekend

Thanks for being so specific?... o.o
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
Judging time for what? what's happening? ;~;

Every week we have a different contest with 2k prizes for our members to participate in, this week it was a art contest.

Originally Posted by Erif View Post
So where's Dyrisk?

His internet is holding him hostage in his basement.

Also, congrats Lucky! you win the art contest!

Also, today starts the story contest! Write a short story about zone, be it about how your tori joined or the creation of the clan, it just has to be about zone!
Use your imagination, don't take things in game at face value!
Last edited by Templar; Sep 16, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Alright, after three horrible days of having no internet access at all, I'm finally back. Thanks Temp for filling in as judge of the art contest for me while I was gone. As he said, we've now got the story contest up and going! We want to see people get creative with this one. Write about how your Tori joined Zone, their experiences before/during/after joining, whatever you want! We want to see you bring it to life, and put a real story behind it.
\o/