Ranking
Name: George

GMT: America bby

Past clans: (TFR) ;c

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?
Hm, I guess art, and just playing and talking to the community! I love art very much! and I do it all the time, I make many head textures and hope to get well known. If you want to see some of my art /dl veoo /lp 1 veoo and tell me what you think about that shit. I also love to run (in spars) I know over 5 runs, but I make up a new one every time I spar. ABD is definitely my best mod (or that I know of) although I LOVE boxshu, TK and mushu too! Some other mods I play on occasion are: runkido, xspar, jousting, twin swords (only when I feel like Im playing like shit), and some striking mods. Lastly, I can't help but love the community, its f*cking amazing, some people are terrible and just totally idiots, but the nice ones are the ones I focus on, making me love this community. Also, the art community is awesome, so many great people! I wish to become popular in the art community by the way.

What can you bring to [eVo]?: Art. Free art. I make free art for all of my clan members, you can resell it too if you want (only if you say Im the artist) I use 0 c/p (fucking hate c/p) and Im not terrible, or I least I like to think Im pretty good (/dl veoo /lp 1 veoo at any time to see one of my heads, make sure to tell me how you feel about it!) I can take any request etc. but other then that, I am fucking good at wars, so ye!

Why choose [eVo]?
Evo is legendary, I'd hate to see it die, a lot of people on it are less and less active, so I would like to join eVo to help this clan stay active, and so I can talk to its chill-ass clan members (you guys are pretty damn chill, Im the same most of the time so Id like to surround myself with more people like me, and eVo is where i find those people)

Tell us about yourself: Im 15 and tired, don't ask why, Im always tired. Im in high school still and I gotta spend some time away from tb to deal with this homework shit, but I can try to be active if I get in this clan (Im on almost everyday atm), I love art, I do it all the time. Im pretty nice, very chill and often procrastinating on tb (haha). Im so f*cking active on forums, it hurts. I started this game a while ago, at first I thought it was dope, but then multiplayer pissed me off, until I got the hang of it and started loving the shit. This game is really addicting, haha, I got hooked so fast, and I can't stop. Im addicted to making tc, Im pretty bad at it atm but I think once I start selling art again (very soon) I can rake in that profit shit. Cant wait to be in the art market again. Also, I speak some french if that matters :v but my first language is english (even though at some times it doesn't seem like it, haha). I am not very tolerant when It comes to stealing art and I can't help but point it out when people are wearing google heads, but other then that I dont cause too much bother in game.

Replays: Welp, this is awkward, my Toribash got unistalled on ancient so I lost all of my replays, I hope this doesn't stop you guys from considering my app, I really am sorry about that!

If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: Mmmm, no one yet, but I talked to T0ri0baby and Tripstone
Last edited by Veoo; Oct 13, 2015 at 12:34 AM.
@Veoo: Your app made me smile. Well, in my opinion you could bring a lot to our clan, but i don't know the others thoughts, so i'm neutral for now
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Participate to the forum's life to make yourself better well know kouta ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by kouta360 View Post
Am I still being voted for from other members or was I turned down. So far a yes from mocu and that's it.

Some people have been have been waiting from 6 months to a a year
But I think the reason it's taking slow because lots of the evo members have gone inactive and thpeople doing the recruiting have a bit of trouble getting rough all of us, but they need to get through the people who have been waiting.
I hate all games
Also they want to pick the right people, They don't want immature people that don't care and who are impatient,who just wants to join a clan, They want people that are mature and are loyal and won't betray this clan.
Rejoin [eVo]
Name:Léo
GMT:
Past clans: Night
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? This game 's great , especially when you know play
What can you bring to [eVo]?: A completely crazy laugh and loves member
Why choose [eVo]? Because I love this team and especially my model which will remain mocucha
Tell us about yourself: I am totally crazy I love to laugh, I 'm having only 13 years I am mature
Replays: I do not have
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here:

Thanks
Last edited by Krazeasty; Oct 22, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
Virus: A very skilled player in game and an all round chill dude. Yes
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin