Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nice heli endoki, i suggest u to try to lower the first kick, or you will be owned in mp if the other guy stays low.

I just would like to say 1 thing about helis: In the second turn, u need some time to push with your arms and get the rotation, the result is that your kick will hit the enemy in the last frames of the turn, usually. The consequence is that you are dead if you opponent rushes/uses a faster move. The suggestion is to take avantage of the first jump to get out of reach, going back, or on the side, as sahee suggested in the new thread.

Ps, schecz, would u post some of the new helis u made here too? they could be useful examples
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
mhm, sure thing

The first one is not really a complete heli, but it's semi heli x]
The second one is a bit high, but if you know the other person is going to jump, it's really effective ;]
Attached Files
heli1mp.rpl (54.6 KB, 12 views)
heli2.rpl (22.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Aug 4, 2008 at 09:25 AM.
[A L P H A]
Maldi, that is one sweet opener there ^_^

I must try making one of these... maybe a side jumping heli, like you suggested on Endoki's thread. That would be sweet
[A L P H A]
Hooray!
I got a new mouse today, it's wireless, and has a scroll wheel! I will be back to borking pplz shiz again!
Lol I had wireless , with scroll about hmm 3 years well WEHEEE
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Thoughts of 3.4?
Dang, well, epic fail in my opinion. I loved the servers of 3.31/3.32 a lot, they were perfect. Now every server is named wushu, but none of them are. And there is no sever without somebody in it. Sweet jebus this is bad. If anybody reads this come to the RA server. It is aroud 37-40. It keeps moving around with all the servers being created ._.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Aug 4, 2008 at 09:04 PM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...