Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
LOL I found a build that focuses on AP Ezreal and it really kicks ass!
Whats wrong with you guys? AP is OP Ezreal >.>

1v1

AP ez vs AD ez

come at me bro
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

1v1

AP ez vs AD ez

come at me bro

I wonder if his Burst kills you :S
Better be packin
AP pwns late game
Because AP has no real or viable damage that the team can benefit from. *sarcasm gasm*
/smug face
I wonder if his Burst kills you :S
Better be packin
AP pwns late game

-snip-

Because AP has no real or viable damage that the team can benefit from. *sarcasm gasm*
/smug face

With that build, I'm convinced the other team was just bad.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
what the fuck 3 hextech gunblades that's really bad bro

also ad ezreal is better.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Don't knock it till you try it, its a late game build, your supposed to go AD early and mid game, then sell all and go for AP build
Don't knock it till you try it, its a late game build, your supposed to go AD early and mid game, then sell all and go for AP build

AD Output:
- high auto-attack damage
- high attack speed with even a bonus from his passive
- awesome carry, especially with his way of escape or initiate with E
- huge life-steal bonus from Bloodthrister, or even two, makes him hard to kill if 1v1
- semi hit with ulti, still huge bonus from Damage

AP Output:
- low auto-attack damage
- has to sit back the team-fight, because if he would engage in melee fight, he would die
- huge Ulti damage due to AP, right
- nice damage with essence shot

BUT.
AD build makes better and fuck-ass-bigger damage output that any AP build that there is. Yes, AP Ezreal while shooting Ult can initiate team-fight very well, but what then? AD Ez can shoot ult, flash into a teamfight, get triple kill just with the AA damage + 5x bonus from passive, E out, wait a bit, jump in again with E and finish everything shooting Q everywhere.

Yes, played Ezreal for long time, and AP build is way less viable than AD.
I just summed the verdict for you, if you want to waste your time being like "hey look at me i'm playing ap ezreal im so different from dem other n00bs yeah im so pro"
that won't really last for long if you get in a fight with pretty decent teams it won't be a very viable build.Since ad ezreal is very strong, the ap one doesn't use what's most important for ezreal (imo), his first spell. If you're confused or something, you could look up on mobafire.com, there are always builds made by experienced people always ready to in-dephly explain for you.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Where'd you think I get my AP build from silly >.>
AP is good, I never said that AD was bad did I?
I never even said AP was Better than AD you all just assumed it.
Besides, I still like playing AP, and kat ur silly if you think I'm doing it to be different, I'm doing it because I enjoy that build, something wrong?
Or did you just get serious over nothing?