yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes. Oyster, mind if later I repost those posts that you made? Background thing.

Also, I'm projecting a Hall Of Fame. Would you mind if I keep a space for you for helping in hard times?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Fuck you.

You to.

Cya. One more time.

"fuck"
I not want more fights started to break out and more members lefts again.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Chris, the fuck you wasn't because you're quitting. It was because you said we're dying. That's absolutely the opose of what we're doing.

#TribeOn
Do what Oyster said. If you still think we're dying at the end of the week, feel free to leave.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Chris, the fuck you wasn't because you're quitting. It was because you said we're dying. That's absolutely the opose of what we're doing.

Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Do what Oyster said. If you still think we're dying at the end of the week, feel free to leave.

Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
There's no need to worry about the few people leaving Piratez. Whenever there is a change in governance or a major policy change there are always going to be people who don't like it. The people who don't like it but choose to bear through it end up reaping the rewards.
Think Weimar Germany.

So just chill everyone, and enjoy the ride.

Not worry about the few people leaving. mean not dying or dying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Stay at least until the end of the week.

The revival is just beginning.

Why stay? other guys left. too late.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 3, 2010 at 03:56 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.